Refs stopping fights whenever they like

its the inconsistency more than anything. I think you'd hear less bitching if you didn't have fighters take like 30 unanswered blows and then have a different fight where it gets stopped the second someone touches the canvas
Agreed, I think I hate early stoppages even more then late ones. Atleast with late ones you know for sure the fights over, early stoppages don't even let the guy recouver and show his heart.

Agreed, I think I hate early stoppages even more then late ones. Atleast with late ones you know for sure the fights over, early stoppages don't even let the guy recouver and show his heart.

Early stoppages are the worst part of the sport. You rarely ever see early stoppages in boxing.

yeah, i think if you took a poll of fighters that most of them would agree. I mean, if they don't think the ref is going to stop it soon enough they can always tap to strikes

Back