Reflections on Trayvon Martin and Hempfest 2015

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Jonesisinnocent, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Jonesisinnocent

Jonesisinnocent Blue Belt

This weekend was a very special celebration in the Western world. Several thousands of people were simultaneously inhaling on marijuana cigarettes in celebration of the act of getting high. During this event more American citizens exalt a material object that grows out of the dirt than they will the teachings of Jesus Christ, the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) or Siddhartha the Buddha.

But what sets the last three years of Hempfest apart from all of the others is that a longstanding member of the marijuana community, Trayvon Martin, will not be amongst those who light up. He will not be among them because he is dead.

There have been many discussions about Trayvon and the circumstances surrounding his death. Almost all of these discussions are dominated by two groups of people: on one hand you have those who are devastated by the death of Trayvon Martin because he's a young Black male who got killed by an upper-middle class White man. And on the other hand you have those who could never sympathize with Trayvon because of their unwavering hatred for African-Americans.

I see this case from a different perspective than most Americans. You see, like George Zimmerman, I was the captain of a neighborhood watch division for some time during my younger years. I rarely carried a firearm, usually an AR-15 kept in my vehicle, which I seldom had any intentions of using. I did carry a X29 TASER which I drew (but did not fire) on a couple of occasions. I did not take my job nearly as seriously as George Zimmerman did, but I certainly was responsible for putting many young men in jail during my years as a patrolman.

Here's the thing about this case. When you strip away all of the superficial elements of race, class and the law all of the controversy surrounding Trayvon Martin really boils down to one very sensitive issue. This is the subject of safety. The people who were up in arms about Trayvon weren't REALLY angry over Trayvon himself. I'm sure that many of them felt a vain sense of pity and identification with him, but he was nothing but the figurehead for what really lies in the depths of their hearts and minds.

What these people are angry about, excuse me, scared of, is the very real possibility that one day in America you may not be able to wander around aimlessly as if you lived in a world where there were no threats to your safety. You see, the people who identify with Trayvon Martin identify with him because he, like them, was born to be preyed upon. This child thought that he had the "right" to walk around freely, totally oblivious to his surroundings, to do whatever he pleases. This is reflected by his colorful Twitter username, "No_Limit_*****." No limits. No boundaries.

Unrestricted and aimless human movement is a hallmark of civilization, which is a cancer upon this planet. Primitive man was always on the lookout for human and non-human predators, and as such he planned his movements and even his resting hours accordingly. He did not have the luxury of going to a convenience store and buying 'Skittles' like Trayvon Martin. When primeval man wanted food he had to make his way through the forest to hunt for it and he was constantly at risk of being killed by his competitors.

Americans of all social and racial backgrounds are going to need to realize that the days when you could live peaceably and carelessly are over. The gun owners of America are no longer going to tolerate this dysgenic and un-natural world where man is a domesticated facade of the animal that he really is. From now on, if you go outside, especially somewhere where you don't belong, you had better expect to get gunned down when you least expect it. This is the highest stage of human evolution, one that will separate the boys (like Trayvon Martin) from the men (like George Zimmerman). And you will not have the law to come and save your precious "dignity" after you die.

Law enforcement is on their side. The Supreme Court is on their side. It is they who have all of the power in this country. There is nothing that can be done to stop the reign of the proud and triumphant Savage in the United States of America. So you can either get used to it... Stay indoors... Or leave the country immediately.

2. ironwolf

ironwolf Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Tldr...

Treyvon Martin got what he deserved....in fact he got more than he deserved because he was allowed to roam the earth much longer than he should have been aloud to.

3. 7437

7437 Gold Belt

This seems like about the quality of thread I expect from OP.

4. CaSe

CaSe Brown Belt

You focused too much on Trayvon and not enough on Hempfest. Try again.

5. Rhood

Rhood Gold Belt

Hempfest is in Seattle and Trayvon Martin was from Florida
    I don't see how the two are related. Not many people would fly diagonally across the united states for an event. It is an incredibly long flight with many layovers.

6. Jjunk

Jjunk Blue Belt

Killed by a white middle class man. Lol

7. Dolomite

Dolomite Red Belt

Zimmerman: I'm going to whip out my 9mm and run this person in the hoodie down like a dog.

911 Operator: NO, SIR! DO NOT DO THAT! Under my authority, I hereby order you to remain in your vehicle!

Zimmerman: Fuck you - I've been cruising this neighborhood for weeks looking for young black men to hunt down and kill.

911 Operator: OK. We don't need you to do that. (the vehicle's 'door open' alarm starts to chime)

Zimmerman: (mumbling) Lord Odin, grant me the power to smite this individual before the police (whom I've just called) arrive on the scene.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  8. lfd0311

lfd0311 Pink Belt

LOL.

1.) This kid deserved to die?

2.) *Fixed

9. Shokushu Goukan

Shokushu Goukan Banned Banned

"one less bitch you have to worry about" - Dr Dre

10. klnOmega

klnOmega Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

[​IMG]

Where are the threads for the white pot heads who were murdered by blacks?

11. klnOmega

Were you this stupid before the marijuana, or is this evidence of pot lowering IQ?

12. klnOmega

Meanwhile, in reality, violent crime is way down.

[​IMG]

13. K1levelgrappler

K1levelgrappler Black Belt

I seem to recall disagreeing with all your posts but damn son

OP is fucking owned

14. Forkfoot

Forkfoot Red Belt

Martin died in 2012.

15. bref

bref Black Belt

Wasn't Zimmerman hispanic?

I know there's waaay more wrong with this thread. I'll just start there.

16. August West

August West Brown Belt

Is this satire?

1) According to your piece, a person either was totally devastated over a criminal being shot by his victim in self-defense, or you have an unwavering hatred of black people. Only two viewpoints in your world eh? All 350 million Americans should be devastated by a dead violent criminal who callously attacked an innocent because he thought he may be gay; those that don't just have an unwavering hatred of black people. Flawless logic.

2) Zimzam=White, this is the biggest clue that you're just trolling

3) This violent criminal thought that he had the "right" to prowl a residential neighborhood after dark and attack an innocent via ambush just because he may be a homosexual. The comments made during the call with Jabba the Hut immediately prior to the unprovoked attack really suggested this violent criminal simply liked assaulting people and causing them pain, beating them down. Note I didn't say he like to fight, because his modus operandi involved hiding and attacking his victims from behind, ensuring they had no chance to fight back.

And then the whole, "Everyone gonna get shot!" tale of woe at the end. Yep, I'm going with satire.

17. August West

August West Brown Belt

Not sure, I'm not his judge and don't know what his actions in life deserved. I can say he didn't deserve to die walking through that neighborhood. No, he made a choice, a choice to attack an innocent with no motivation other than to deliver a beatdown. During that attack he certainly deserved to die, any violent attacker who is delivering a beatdown deserves any defense their bloodied victim can muster, including pulling a pistol out of their pocket and putting a bullet in your gut.

Zimzam or any other person certainly had the right to kill an attacker who ambushes them with the sole motivation of inflicting pain and beating them down.

If any person of any age violently ambushes an innocent unsuspecting victim and succeeds in his attack so well that he quickly winds up in top mount raining blows down on the victim while telling the victim that they were going to die, that their life had come to an end, yes that attacker certainly deserved it if their victim fights back and kills them.

18. ObsoleteSoul

ObsoleteSoul Silver Belt

Hemp fest had to do with treyvon how? You sound like the people here who just make up nonsense for the hell of it.

19. Wayweary

Wayweary Silver Belt

Yup, it's just the panic and paranoia in the minds of the spoiled, first-world masses whipped up by the media and special-interest groups that is on the rise.

20. IDL

IDL Gold Belt

TS I like the creativity you put into your OP.