Ref pulling Woodley away from Till - Instructions from Dana?

What the hell was that? What are the odds that ref was so quick to break up Woodleys ACTIVE attempts at a takedown without hearing Dana say in some back corridor "I sure hope there's no stalling tonight"?

If Khabib is separated from Conor like that there will be one thousand conorspiracy threads on here, and rightly so. Never seen such a blatant orchestration of how a fight must proceed as last night, Tyron should demand an investigation.
Even if that was the case Woodley was starching him on the feet as well. Even according to fight metrics, in 2 rounds Till landed nothing at all.

There is no evidence of racism, unless you can enlighten us. Dana has not liked Tyron for reasons other than racism (your programming is showing). This sort of one-track mind regarding motivation is one of the huge turn-offs about Woodley.

This is not proof of any subtle racism what so ever.. how did you get there? Oh, because a few minor things happened to a black person? Overwhelming evidence you have.

Tyron Woodley refuses to conform to racist stereotypes, like that of the "thug" or the over the top arrogant "baller" just to sell fights but instead just fighting the good fight and speaking out against racism in MMA which the UFC hates since they need racial stereotypes to sell fights.

Not only does Tyron have to deal with racism, he also has to deal with the gaslighting technique, of being accused of being 'the real racist,' for bringing up the fact that he is being subjected to it. The UFC and the majority of the people in the MMA community know what they're doing, and they are pathetic cowards.

Was shocking, I truly believe that he had been instructed to break clinches at the earliest possible opportunity to give Till the best chance of winning. A combination of racism and also the fact that Darren Till would have been a highly marketable champion.

Tyron Woodley refuses to conform to racist stereotypes, like that of the "thug" or the over the top arrogant "baller" just to sell fights but instead just fighting the good fight and speaking out against racism in MMA which the UFC hates since they need racial stereotypes to sell fights.

Not only does Tyron have to deal with racism, he also has to deal with the gaslighting technique, of being accused of being 'the real racist,' for bringing up the fact that he is being subjected to it. The UFC and the majority of the people in the MMA community know what they're doing, and they are pathetic cowards.

Get help.

I'd be okay with a little "outside help" if it got Woodley away from the belt and out of the spotlight.

It's been like that the last few events, very early seperations pretty consistently across all refs.
Maybe it's something wme have pushed for in an attempt to keep the fights exciting for the casuals.

The fuck are you talking about. Blah blah refused to conform to racist stereo types.

You know dc is two division champ and well liked and that not every circumstantial discrepancy between a black person and a white person is down to racism?

And that you've just presented a subjective piece of circumstantial toilet as fact. The reason peoole don't like him or people like you for that fact is because you use bullshit words like gas lighting which could quite easily apply to your own bullshittery and that people like you and tyron are inflammatory dick heads?

2000 fps 8k video or didn’t happen

That's a lot of bullshit, but the cherry on top of the bullshit is your "majority of people in the mma community know what they're doing and are pathetic cowards".
You just marginalised a group of people for having something in common, and you did it to prop up your paranoid argument despite having absolutely no proof, shame on you.

I didn't see the fight, but there is no way that conspiracy theory could add up…
Tyrone has never really been a take down guy so why would Dana try and stop him from doing it?

Edit: after reading other comments I think I have to check it out for myself
No, you don't. It was a little quick, but they weren't really doing anything. Seriously, Brock getting stood up after one shot to the back of Mir's head seemed WAY more egregious.

The fuck are you talking about. Blah blah refused to conform to racist stereo types.

You know dc is two division champ and well liked and that not every circumstantial discrepancy between a black person and a white person is down to racism?

And that you've just presented a subjective piece of circumstantial toilet as fact. The reason peoole don't like him or people like you for that fact is because you use bullshit words like gas lighting which could quite easily apply to your own bullshittery and that people like you and tyron are inflammatory dick heads?

DC unfortunately conforms to the racial stereotype of the "Uncle Tom" to avoid the racism from social media.

The racial part of the MMA community make up petty reasons on why they don't like Woodley just so they can't admit to themselves they are just racist.

Stay mad that justice prevailed against racism and fight fixing between Woodley and Till at UFC 228

That's a lot of bullshit, but the cherry on top of the bullshit is your "majority of people in the mma community know what they're doing and are pathetic cowards".
You just marginalised a group of people for having something in common, and you did it to prop up your paranoid argument despite having absolutely no proof, shame on you.
Sad really to bring up such horse shit when twood gave a good account of himself and actually won himself back a few fans after his recent lack lustre performances that other humans didn't like based off his skin colour?

It's really confusing but I'm sure that was a shit fight with maia or maybe it was just becasue tyron is black?

Really difficult to know your unconcious biases nowadays. Etc etc.

DC unfortunately conforms to the racial stereotype of the "Uncle Tom" to avoid the racism from social media.

The racial part of the MMA community make up petty reasons on why they don't like Woodley just so they can't admit to themselves they are just racist.

Stay mad that justice prevailed against racism and fight fixing between Woodley and Till at UFC 228

Don't like one particular black fighter?

Yep. Definite Ethno-nationalist

There's been a huge increase in fast standups/breakups the last few months. I'm surprised more people haven't brought it up (that I've noticed). To me it seems obvious that all referees suddenly changed how long they allow inactivity (could be minutes in the past, now it can be like 5 seconds).

At first I had a issue with it. But due to how big till is. And how high Woodley was on the tie up.. there was no way he was going to be able to take till down . With Tills back to fence. Actually ref saved Woodley from gassing . Cause those takedowns weren't going anywhere.

There's been a huge increase in fast standups/breakups the last few months. I'm surprised more people haven't brought it up (that I've noticed). To me it seems obvious that all referees suddenly changed how long they allow inactivity (could be minutes in the past, now it can be like 5 seconds).
THIS.

Its been happening a lot more in 2018, the refs are breaking them apart much quicker, especially when guys are against the cage. I don't know if the refs have new instructions or what, but its really not only Big Dan, all of them are doing it much quicker these days.

Remember when Randy would hold people against the cage and it was exciting new breakthrough technique?

Pepperidge farm etc...

What the hell was that? What are the odds that ref was so quick to break up Woodleys ACTIVE attempts at a takedown without hearing Dana say in some back corridor "I sure hope there's no stalling tonight"?

If Khabib is separated from Conor like that there will be one thousand conorspiracy threads on here, and rightly so. Never seen such a blatant orchestration of how a fight must proceed as last night, Tyron should demand an investigation.
It was the best thing that could have ever happened. He learned ability that he wasn't going to be allowed to ruin another main event and he got to work.

If had been allowed to stall on the case, per usual, fight would have been incredibly different.

EXCELLENT REFFING.
giphy.gif

Back