Media Ref Marc Goddard MMA fight

Never knew Marc Goddard used to fight MMA.

And credit to him for stepping in with James Thompson who was MASSIVE and in that fight 260lbs+, and a monster. So.... a weird matchup but the balls on Goddard for taking that fight. Fair play to him.

"Combat Sports Promotions"? That's got to be the most generically named MMA company EVAH.

James Thompson managed to test positive while fighting for Bellator under the Mohegan Tribe commission. That's very hard to do.
well that is an absolutely huge surprise that he was taking anything more than chicken and broccoli. Color me shocked.

"Combat Sports Promotions"? That's got to be the most generically named MMA company EVAH.

At least it's not something completely ridiculous and edgy like I dunno... Ultimate fighting championships

Now post Herbs fights

<36>

Joe Riggs finished him and Herb was wearing a t-shirt.

29680.jpg

29682.jpg

29684.jpg

Marc Goddard allowed Glover Texiera to get eye poked and told him to continue or else he’s done

Ref should have allowed it to continue for at least 60 more seconds while shouting 'IT'S A FIGHT, MARK' at him

Also see that James Thompson? Would you adam and eve it, I 'ad im in the back of my cab, givin' 'im a lift while he texted guys in his gym tryin' to stop 'em from kickin' off wiv one anovver like.

Back