Ref-Cam-Angle should have a comeback

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Buffmeister, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Buffmeister If u aint smokey it aint your m'fkin message

I think the ref-cam would be a cool addition to the UFC broadcast.

With their move to this ESPN+ App stuff, they could give you an option to watch fights with the regular Broadcast camming or watch the fights from the ref-angle...(same goes for fight pass)

...similar to how you can do it with like F1, where you an chose your cam...

Cant remember if they have done that (they probably did but let it go fast), but i do remember that Strikeforce did it....and at one point let it go...

Big John wasn't a friend of this cam...but i was...and i wasn't the only guy out there...

What do you think about it?...
    Should they give it a try?...or not?

2. Ken Fresno Interim Belt

Of course they should. But they won’t concede that any idea that wasn’t theirs could be a good idea.

One other thing it helps with by the way is getting a better angle when something strange happens. Like in PRIDE High Octane when back to back fights ended with fighters dislocating their shoulders in routine positions(Hendo-Kanahara and Cro Cop-Barnett). In both cases the ref cam gave the closest look at where it happened.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  3. Defeat Unknown Silver Belt

This.

I wonder if it's solely Dana and his ego at this point, or if it's UFC as a whole who doesn't want to improve their product. There's a lot of obvious things that should be implemented but they just wont' do it due to boneheadedness.

4. Diunx Banned Banned

5. HNIC215 Semper Fidelis...

Bad idea...
    [​IMG]

6. cburm Purple Belt

It only makes sense to have this fighters wont get robbed .Job security for the gladiators fuckin ohh theres the penalty right the joe lets rewind that and see it again

7. cburm Purple Belt

It would also bring alot more fans into ppvs and watching events not to mention the fans it would gain in just adding this and making it more sport like