Reem would destroy Cain

Alistar shouldn't be getting a title shot that quick. All he did was beat Brock so far in the UFC. His next fight should at least be against JDS, the winner getting a crack at Cain. As far as who wins, its a joke to think Alistar will "destroy" Cain. He has a shot at a one shot finish but its not even clear if he can beat JDS yet who also can knock out fools with both hands. Reem hasn't even proven he can do this at HW without the roids.

Werdum would be stylistically the best choice to defeat Cain.

Reem is most definitely proven on his back.

He has spent a lot of time there, being concussed by light heavy weights.

lol....cain will wreck overeem...

I love watching Overeem, but if Cain does to him what he did to JDS, Overeem is going to pack it up and quit. We've seen it in the past. I think Overeem is a great fighter, but he is a front runner and does not respond well to getting bullied.

Overeem's cardio is pretty poor and if he didn't take Cain out early doors i see Cain smashing him

I get a good laugh at all you Overeem haters.

Jds striking was never on reems level Overeem is all around a better striker, reem is stronger, and more proven off his back.

Last night Cain rushed foward his leaving himself open jds did not utilize a jab or anything to stop Cain. Then in the clinch jds had opportunities to land knees the whole night. Cain has sloppy striking leaving himself open reem will get the ko.

I know this forum hates on reem so Idc about your responses hope UFC get Cain in mexico quick he won't be champ for long

I get a great laugh at people like you. Lets see how a "Reem" off the sauce is. He hasnt faught in an org that will test him as much as the UFC and AC's will.

It isnt the fact that the forum hates the "Reem", just when you flee a drug test and still fail it, you have to ask yourself, how smart is he. He isnt. That alone tells me enough.

Did you watch Overeem vs werdum? LOL

why do people keep bringing this fight up in regards overeem? No one else in the HW div can push forward striking then flop to his back like that safely
Im no fan of the overroid but damn

Reem beat a bigger wrestler example Brock. I got Reem via 1st round TKO vs Cain

why do people keep bringing this fight up in regards overeem? No one else in the HW div can push forward striking then flop to his back like that safely
Im no fan of the overroid but damn

Did you see how badly overeem gas in that fight?

Did you see how badly overeem gas in that fight?

yup but with cain vs overeem i cant see it going 3 rounds no matter who wins
either overeem shuts him down in 2-3 or cain overwhelms him within the same timeframe and overeem wont be able to hang in there like jds did

I don't know how Cain v. Overreem will go. I don't think Overreem has the gastank or durability to survive against Cain if it goes past the 2nd round. However, Overreem's striking is much more diverse and could give Cain some problems.

In the end I just want JDS to be champ again lol

yup but with cain vs overeem i cant see it going 3 rounds no matter who wins
either overeem shuts him down in 2-3 or cain overwhelms him within the same timeframe and overeem wont be able to hang in there like jds did

Velasquez will push the pace in the 1st round and gas him with ease.

Velasquez will push the pace in the 1st round and gas him with ease.

maybe
One of the factors really that went cains way last night was his staying in the clinch and dirty boxing and mixing that in with striking and takedowns to keep pressure on and keep jds guessing...however with Overeem getting in the clinch could be suicide

This is the biggest difference with overeem and jds as opponents for cain
Cain would be wise to shoot for takedowns or stay in boxing range but avoid any periods of being in a standing clinch

brock, werdum, duffee?

lol overeem haters are the cutest.

duffee? lol. brock had just been disemboweled and looked horrible, and the werdum fight was just weird shit. im sorry i dont find him unstoppable because he makes you wet with those lovely muscles...

Overeem wins in the opening frame or Reem don't win.

duffee? lol. brock had just been disemboweled and looked horrible, and the werdum fight was just weird shit. im sorry i dont find him unstoppable because he makes you wet with those lovely muscles...

You've had all day to think of something intelligent to respond with, and this is what you come up with?

sad :(

Back