Reem seems immune to CTE

It's guys that get hit a lot and never get knocked out that end up with CTE.

Not sure if this premise is valid. A lot of pro football players are suffering from CTE. A lot of them were jacked like Reem, remember Junior or maybe Hernandez?
View attachment 836280
images
Hernandez had more problems than CTE. I'm not sure he would be the best example.

He will probably be back soon and on another win streak!

Not sure if this premise is valid. A lot of pro football players are suffering from CTE. A lot of them were jacked like Reem, remember Junior or maybe Hernandez?
View attachment 836280
images

Compared to reem those are normal humans. Look at this dudes head lol hes a freak of nature built for fighting

Alistair_Overeem.png

some people are just lucky, the guy doesn't even slur either, in boxing George Foreman was also known for taking a beating and he is still sharp and speaks clearly while others were slurring bad like Joe Frazier and Larry holmes.

Foreman was not known to take a beating. Few people in his career really did a lot of damage to Foreman until the very end of his career.

A better example would be George Chuvalo

I always thought it could just be his European manners and accent which makes him sound more eloquent to Americans.

being knocked out is a safety mechanism. It's the guys who dont get knocked out and keep taking punishment at most risk of cte.

some guys dont start showing th effect til after their done fighting. we'll see, i hope he doesnt go past a certain point. its sad, i just watched the spencer fisher story and a interview with gary gooridge. the goodridge one a lady was interviewing him and he had a bunch of prescription pill bottles on a table and she picked one up and said what do they ones do, and he was like, those are so i dont just start beating on you, and she was like, well you did take this one right. was cringe funny

I'd be more worried about JDS

Those beatings he got from Cain were life changing and now he gets tkoed regularly as well

Reem's brain has been turned to spaghetti so many times that he is probably incapable of counting that high by now.

Lots of brain damage isn't visible. He speaks good, still seems smart, but who knows how often he forgets where his car is or how often he breaks into tears.

Overeem is relatively lucky but he's had a lot of concussions and there's no way he's side effect free. His close circle of friends would notice.

Back