Media Reem posts homecoming video on instagram, lip pretty busted up

I still can't get over how mangled that lip was.

F him still and I don’t think you know what you are doing with this BS....

ConventionalScrawnyEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif

Props to Alistair and the way he deals with losses; always shows himself at his lowest points and makes no excuses (except when he clearly felt the tap). Crybabies like Garbrandt etc. should take notes.The problem is he's aging, took a lot of damage and is fighting killers on their way to the top, they can't really match him up in any big " fun fights" with the older heavyweights, because he has already fought them all.

Nobody stopped Ubereem, get that though your head casual.

And this dickhead, calls me a casual...doesnt even know wtf hes talking about.

Not the biggest ubereem fan but its nice to see him getting loved up by his uberfamily.

Newsflash dummy.....everybody is on them these days. So in other words....F off with the thinly veiled negativity.

No negativity here asshole. Just stating a fact... after he got popped after the Lesnar fight, he lost tons of size and power... Overeem is the man, I wasnt being negative.

damn dude lookin like Joker without the white paint
sadly that's gonna leave a permanent scar

He’ll get some good plastic surgery to minimize the scars. Never been a Big fan but big ups to Reem. Here’s to a healthy recovery.

Big Hespect for the Reem, he is truly an all time combat sports great.

And F Rozencrack for not touching gloves and showing respect to the Reem.

Hoping Francis or anybody KO’s Rozenbum soon.

Fuck touching gloves its a fake respect.

Rozenstruik showed true respect when he walked away after this punch, he could send the Reem in coma.

Ngannou showed respect in his UFC debut and to the Reem by punching dead body to the neck by hammerfists

vw12efqdzcuz.gif

20f2x4.gif

I hope Rozenstruik knocks him out.

Nobody stopped Ubereem, get that though your head casual.

And this dickhead, calls me a casual...doesnt even know wtf hes talking about.
Well, Badr stopped him in the rematch...
badr-hari.jpg
ed7b3e31b0e8bf31a032ade6948d9c8e.jpg
...but...Ubereem was the last guy you want to fight at HW between 2009 and 2012...

Hari in a kick boxing match... doesnt count.. not a real fight.

Gotta love this man, beatiful family he has at the end of the day he is still a winner.

Nice thing to see.
Good for him that he is getting seriously paid for the damage he is taking.
Beautiful Family.
DadbodReem is a winner in life

It's a tactic. Reem was thrown off by the lack of touching gloves. Rozenstruik knew what he was doing.
Classless by Rozenstruik. There again got to give him credit also, when Raem was totally out, he could have landed a good few more but restrained himself.

Back