Reem and Spong sparring back in the day

You’re right. Broken hand was the carnage fight.

Yeah. And reem was clearly the better and more powerfull fighter. But k1 gay ever changing rules, made that fight more even then it needed to be.

Reem still won without having any big problems

Reem blasted Spong's body in their actual fight too....also threw knees out there like jabs, shit was grotesque.

Spong stood up well to that roided monster though.

That fight made Spong better. He started to eat the same oatmeal as ubereem after that fight.

AJsjzfG.jpg

spong2.jpg

They are sparring normally. Not even hard. You can tell the people who never trained in their life giving their opinion lmao.

Dude you know nothing, they are conditioning their brains to handle CTE like a Champ!
At least in the short video posted, you can seem Reem throwing much harder shots at the body. Yes Reem threw at the head but didn't throw hard. I know one time he threw pretty hard but hitting Spong on the shoulders. Reem didn't throw hard at the head. But some of those body shots had some good pop too them, and that one knee.

Isnt Spong a heavyweight anyways? There are huge weight differences in heavyweight its not uncommon
Spong started at 160lbs or so.

HW TRT Spong looks very very different that the guy in the video.

Yeah. And reem was clearly the better and more powerfull fighter. But k1 gay ever changing rules, made that fight more even then it needed to be.

Reem still won without having any big problems
Definitely more powerful but the size difference was ridiculous. Spong did well in the first round, looked the better fighter but couldn’t overcome the size in my eyes. Had him wobbled. Stopped his output in the 2nd and 3rd tho.

Isn't Tyrone Spong from Suriname? I guess Bigi Boy got revenge on Reem for Spong. LOL

Man they both became so much bigger through the years

I wonder how old they were in that video. Considering Overeem is 5 years old and looked in his early 20s, Spong must have been in his late teens.

"Sparring"

Overeem starts off with a flying knee.

All the tales of the amount of people he has hurt in training... Dude would get kicked out of a proper Khai Muay quick.

"Sparring"

Overeem starts off with a flying knee.

All the tales of the amount of people he has hurt in training... Dude would get kicked out of a proper Khai Muay quick.
I don’t think he was going THAT hard, but in between he was literally saying ‘Nu is het oorlog’, which means ‘It’s war now’, so your comment makes sense hahah

Back