Reeces pieces vs peanutbutter mnms

lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
Sex. Decorating the house for Halloween. Watching movies in bed. She moves my finger in her ass passionately. I’ll eat one bag of peanutbutter mnms before the sex. And a second bag after setting up the tombstones for the walking dead. The smell of sweat and peanutbutter mnms. Then let’s stay in bed and watch are you afraid of the dark.

<BlackPinkStab>

Drinking sobe walking down the street on a cloudy day. Say what up to my homeboys and play a pickup game or two. Now it’s time for rite aid. The big bag of reeces pieces and a second sobe. Now it’s time to head to hollywood video to rent a movie with my buddy. Should I save the bag of reeces pieces for the movie or eat it on the walk to The rental store. I have no self control. I need a snack with this sobe. I’ll get another bag at Hollywood!
<Aug3>

Reese’s for sure.

Sex. Decorating the house for Halloween. Watching movies in bed. She moves my finger in her ass passionately. I’ll eat one bag of peanutbutter mnms before the sex. And a second bag after setting up the tombstones for the walking dead. The smell of sweat and peanutbutter mnms. Then let’s stay in bed and watch are you afraid of the dark.

<BlackPinkStab>

Drinking sobe walking down the street on a cloudy day. Say what up to my homeboys and play a pickup game or two. Now it’s time for rite aid. The big bag of reeces pieces and a second sobe. Now it’s time to head to hollywood video to rent a movie with my buddy. Should I save the bag of reeces pieces for the movie or eat it on the walk to The rental store. I have no self control. I need a snack with this sobe. I’ll get another bag at Hollywood!
<Aug3>
jN9C4Oe.png

Oh, man. This is a question that will never be answered. I think I might like peanut butter M&Ms the best. But it may be that they’re just harder to find than Reese’s pieces, so that subconsciously makes me desire them more.

Oh, man. This is a question that will never be answered. I think I might like peanut butter M&Ms the best. But it may be that they’re just harder to find than Reese’s pieces, so that subconsciously makes me desire them more.
I get it man it’s like finding peanutbutter Twix or biting into koala hello panda snacks and wondering f why no peanutbutter why just chocolate

<BlackPinkStab>

<Aug3>
jEhIK93.gif

Both are trash.

Peanut butter cups or don't bother.

You time traveling again TS or do they still have video rental stores near you?

I prefer reese's pieces to pb m&m's, but I rarely eat either of them. Not a huge fan of chocolate.

Can’t catch an ET with m&m’s
ET was a a coward ass cry baby that didn’t deserve anyone’s help! Drew Barrymore and the crew should have let his whining ass die! And do we even know the age of ET? Why is some old ass alien hiding and playing with kids. ET doesn’t deserve either snack !!!
<Aug3>

You time traveling again TS or do they still have video rental stores near you?

I prefer reese's pieces to pb m&m's, but I rarely eat either of them. Not a huge fan of chocolate.
Traveling through time in my mind dawg. This sobe bottle cap says follow da lizard eggs that were born in ur heart drug free mostly but not always.

Standalone treat: PB M&Ms.
As an ice cream topping: Reeses Pieces.
As and ice cream topping ( or any topping) I think the Reece’s baking chips are the best. I put them in my coffee when I make a snoop dog Cadillac

Both delicious, I just recently ate some peanut butter M&M’s. I remember thinking, these are tasty, I should eat these more often. I’d say at this moment peanut butter M&M’s are my go to of the two.

Back