Reebok should make fight kits based on fight teams.

I admit I don't know how the business works but I think the team would have to be paid. Reebok isn't in the business of taking in sponsors. If they're using a fight team's name then it's to sell more products, and I think the team would have to take a percentage as a result, if not initially then eventually once the products start selling.

I agree with you in your second paragraph though.

I do know the business and you are correct. Buuuuuut, it's not like it's an impossibility since current sales are not good. They're likely to try anything. And since fighters are in such a weak position, the gym will likely just take a cut of the fighters' 20% per sale.

changing the colours isn't going to fix anything.

the design needs to change. the biggest problem with the design is the big UFC across the front.

They should start a power ranger team. I'm with aldo

changing the colours isn't going to fix anything.

the design needs to change. the biggest problem with the design is the big UFC across the front.

I'm going to assume that if the whole deal doesn't fall apart, they'll do yearly kit styles like in soccer.

west-ham-united-away.jpg

westhamaway2013_zps899504bc.png

1000_westhamass1516a.jpg

They should just make a wide variety of colors available and allow fighters to specify what they want. They Should also vary design so there are a few aesthetic alternatives. That provides the opportunity for the fighters to show a little character in what they wear, but keep things fairly standard.

I admit I don't know how the business works but I think the team would have to be paid. Reebok isn't in the business of taking in sponsors. If they're using a fight team's name then it's to sell more products, and I think the team would have to take a percentage as a result, if not initially then eventually once the products start selling.

I agree with you in your second paragraph though.

teams would pay their own fighters to have the name on banners. your whole mindset is backwards. obviously you need the teams permission and it can get a bit more complicated but in general people pay to have their logo on tv. thats the nature of this whole deal and controversy. people arent charging to have their shit advertised, its the other way around

in general this whole notion of team logos on jersey is bad but in specific instances it might be what the fighter, camp, and fans want. in that case reebok should do it and sell it

I think there are a lot more gyms than you think. You wouldn't be able to colour code every gym.

Not every fighter trains out of these big team orientated gyms in North America. The Boxing style individually focused gyms are getting more popular and will take over eventually.

Came here to say this.
The logistics would be a nightmare.

Furthermore fighters are often changing camps and can train out of more than one camp.

However the idea would add some much needed life and color to the kits.

And Team Alpha Male kits should only come in small and extra small.

Came here to say this.
The logistics would be a nightmare.

Furthermore fighters are often changing camps and can train out of more than one camp.

However the idea would add some much needed life and color to the kits.

I think the standard reebok gear should for those who change camps before they get their team gear.

Back