Reebok shill on the MMA hour

I guess you have a point. Dont think i can edit the title though.

My point is that he was there for almost 30 minutes and didnt say anything that would switch anyones view on the deal.

So basically they acknowledge that is shit, and it is what it is, but they dont want flak for it.

No i was literally asking what he said, i cant watch the video because im at work.

The MMA hour has really gone downhill

I used to be a big fan of Ariel's style of MMA journalism but he's become a bit of a shill himself.

MMA Beat is still a good show though mostly because of Luke Thomas

I have very little respect for Ariel, I think he does like certain fighters and likes MMA, but he's a puppet for Dana and the UFC.

Luke can be a bit verbose, and a lil cocky, but he's intelligent and fair with his assessments and opinions. Personally I think he's one of the better mma journalists

The MMA hour has really gone downhill

I used to be a big fan of Ariel's style of MMA journalism but he's become a bit of a shill himself.

MMA Beat is still a good show though mostly because of Luke Thomas

you only just notice this in 2015? lmao

been saying this since before he broke the ufc/strikeforce buy out news

His SAT level vocabulary is unessecary at times, but he's pretty good. I like Chuck And Jeff too, offer some good perspectives

I think it's worse when he tweets lol

Dude said he'd been watching mma since '93 and went to Pride events (which I'm sure is true).. but then goes on to say that it was impossible to proof-read so many fighter names for the kit launch. Err, if anyone working on this project at Reebok is a remotely hardcore mma fan then those mistakes were freekin obvious. It's pretty clear to me that it's just such a small deal to them that they couldn't be bothered committing enough resources to do the job properly and didn't take it seriously.

If there's a ***** in teh armor it's clearly with Reebock. They are far less likely to be OK with a lot of bad press over fighter and others compensation losses.

Ariel is becoming a huge UFC shill nowadays. He always kinda was but the last year he just took it to another level.

Dude said he'd been watching mma since '93 and went to Pride events (which I'm sure is true).. but then goes on to say that it was impossible to proof-read so many fighter names for the kit launch. Err, if anyone working on this project at Reebok is a remotely hardcore mma fan then those mistakes were freekin obvious. It's pretty clear to me that it's just such a small deal to them that they couldn't be bothered committing enough resources to do the job properly and didn't take it seriously.

lol what bullshit. You could through a list of 600 names with one person in one day's work easily. All you do is look at the UFC website and look at a picture of the fight shorts lol. It takes like literally two minutes per fighter.

Ariel's show is so crappy now also BTW. Haven't listened in months, he constantly just tries to spin things so the UFC looks good or were "stuck" and has to do what they did with things like the Reebok deal, interim belt for Conor after saying they wouldn't come for a year after a champ is injured, first drug testing announcement never coming through, etc.

Back