Reebok needs to make some easy changes to please everyone

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
Artem on the recent maclife said that he asked Reebok to make a Shamrock with a Russian flag in it where the country flag suppose to be on his walkout shirt. They refused.

That is the biggest FUKING BULLSHIT! OF ALL FUKING TIME!!!

Their shirts look like designs from the flipping 70's. So plain and bland. How hard would it be for them to sit down with each individual fighter and make a custom shirt? You'd think they would actually sell a lot more shirts if they had more custom shirts. But apparently there are a bunch of morons working at that company.

Also they need to allow other sponsor logos on their gear. Of course other than competing clothing companies, they would benefit from allowing other company logos on their shirts and shorts. They can get paid from companies to put logos and those companies can also pay the fighters, making more money for EVERYONE involved. It's a win-win.

Just like Ford, GM, Chevy don't get hurt by having multiple logos on their NASCARS, it wouldn't hurt Reebok having multiple logos on their gear.

Reebok needs to rethink their company agenda.

They're absolute shit!

Conor's for the Aldo fight were cool though.

Do not forget raise the quality of their products and decrease the prices.

Artem on the recent maclife said that he asked Reebok to make a Shamrock with a Russian flag in it where the country flag suppose to be on his walkout shirt. They refused.

That is the biggest FUKING BULLSHIT! OF ALL FUKING TIME!!!

Their shirts look like designs from the flipping 70's. So plain and bland. How hard would it be for them to sit down with each individual fighter and make a custom shirt? You'd think they would actually sell a lot more shirts if they had more custom shirts. But apparently there are a bunch of morons working at that company.

Also they need to allow other sponsor logos on their gear. Of course other than competing clothing companies, they would benefit from allowing other company logos on their shirts and shorts. They can get paid from companies to put logos and those companies can also pay the fighters, making more money for EVERYONE involved. It's a win-win.

Just like Ford, GM, Chevy don't get hurt by having multiple logos on their NASCARS, it wouldn't hurt Reebok having multiple logos on their gear.

Reebok needs to rethink their company agenda.

Well your wrong on several points but i dont feel like writing an essay explaining why.But reebok cant just say hey underarmour come and put your logo on are gear etc,primarily because its the ufcs gear and its down to them to sell the rights to specific companies.There is supposed to be a second big sponsor being added to all uniforms though when it will be added i dont know.What i do know is that certain fighters wear monster on there uniforms as there a ufc allowed sponsor.

Well your wrong on several points but i dont feel like writing an essay explaining why.But reebok cant just say hey underarmour come and put your logo on are gear etc,primarily because its the ufcs gear and its down to them to sell the rights to specific companies.There is supposed to be a second big sponsor being added to all uniforms though when it will be added i dont know.What i do know is that certain fighters wear monster on there uniforms as there a ufc allowed sponsor.
you should read the op before replying and looking like a fool. I specifically said they would avoid direct competition with other clothing company logos obviously. And what they did with Monster is something they can do with more companies. Why just do it with only one company?
And what benefit do they get by creating similar designs for all there clothes? why not have custom designs with as many fighters as possible? They would sell a lot more clothes that way.

Back