Reebok 1st round finish bonus

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
As we know all fighters and fans are extemely angry about the Reebok sponsorship I think a 50k check for the 1st round finishes in every event would make happy both fans and fighters what do you think??

Reebok doesn't have to do anything, it's the UFC that is under in the gun.

But none of it is Rebooks fault - they came to a deal with UFC and UFC is distributing the funds ,

But none of it is Rebooks fault - they came to a deal with UFC and UFC is distributing the funds ,

Thats not their fault but Right now I have no doubt they are not happy about the UFC sales and they should do something IMO

Reebok doesn't have to do anything, it's the UFC that is under in the gun.
This, the UFC offered them a deal and reebok took it. Can blame them as much as the UFC bass for short changing the fighters and the sport.

Reebok better do something or I'm not going to buy their products and ill make fun of people who do

tumblr_m284id9xwC1rody9mo1_400.gif

Truly sad how many of you still don't understand Reebok has nothing to do with what fighters are getting paid.

Truly sad how many of you still don't understand Reebok has nothing to do with what fighters are getting paid.

Pretty much everyone on Sherdog is an idiot. Not that surprising.

Nah, it incentivizes recklessness which compromises the integrity of the contest.

Reebok better do something or I'm not going to buy their products and ill make fun of people who do

:eek::eek:
Unless you're Santa Claus, I don't think Reebok should worry.

P.s, I think TS is trolling

Thats not their fault but Right now I have no doubt they are not happy about the UFC sales and they should do something IMO

There's nothing for them to do in that regard, since the contract that was signed puts UFC is in charge of how the sponsorship money is distributed to the fighters, while Reebok's sole focus is designing and producing the gear. The UFC is the one to blame for trying to fix a problem that really didn't need fixing (fighters looking like NASCAR drivers), and for signing a deal that doesn't compensate the fighters anywhere close what they're worth on the free market when it comes to sponsorship, as well as restricting them from having other sponsors on fight week. Reebok was merely approached with the deal and jumped on it. Unless both parties agree to change the deal before the six years are over, we're stuck with what we have.

Back