Rednecks boatin' and beatin'

Grabbing hair is a bitch move but having long hair is also a poor choice imo.

Holy crap!!! Sperm whales have legs and are throwing down and shit? Fucking crazy!!!

I mentioned that to someone the other day. 35 years ago when I was in high school, it was unusual to see fat people. Now you walk in Walmart and it's all fat people. Sad to see obese little kids, they'll never lose it.

Funny that you should mention that, even down to the 35 years.

I’m more active as an uncle than I should be due to my family being did functional. So I ended up taking my nephew to Kindergarten last week. Couldn’t believe how many chubby and downright fat kids there were. Like at least 1/3 kids were obese or near obese.

Sometime later once I got the chance I went back to my class amd kindergarten pictures from 35 years ago, 1986.

There was like one or two fat kids out of a class of 26. And that pattern repeated through every class photo I had through 89-90.

Obese kids were like less than 10% of the pop.

Now they’re everywhere. Optics aside it’s just plain unhealthy. It’s a problem. The solution is simple. But it doesn’t seem we as a country are going to even try to address it

I mentioned that to someone the other day. 35 years ago when I was in high school, it was unusual to see fat people. Now you walk in Walmart and it's all fat people. Sad to see obese little kids, they'll never lose it.
I was guiding a field trip one time and had a fat 3rd grader want to stay on the bus because he didn’t want to go up stairs. How can you let children give up on themselves that young. It really is sad.

it's our shitty food and lack of physical movement.

Back