Xbox REDFALL

NoSmilez

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Anyone going to get this? It's like Deathloop or Dishonored with vampires. Apparently it plays somewhat like a Farcry open world game.

I'm gonna get it since it will be on Gamepass. I didn't care for Deathloop at all but im cautiously optimistic. FarCry knock off by Arkane sounds good to me.

Last edited:
I'm gonna get it since it will be on Gamepass. I didn't care for Deathloop at all but im cautiously optimistic. FarCry knock off by Arkane sounds good to me.
I hope it is good but it seems like they are mixing up genres and making it multiplayer.

I have Game Pass so ill give it a try but I doubt it will be for me. I am not a fan of Arkane games.

I hope it is good but it seems like they are mixing up genres and making it multiplayer.

I read you will be able to complete it solo and will be about 20 hours in length which im all for. I'm finding it harder to get myself started in some of these games knowing it's gonna take me 60+ hours to get to the end.

Last edited:
I'm definitely getting it I have enjoy all of their games they have made I'm sure this one won't be any different for me

$70, no physical disc, and it's locked into 30fps on Xbox from the jump?

OGC.df2414cbfd5ad9c716379d4f8f012b7d

I’ll give it a shot on gamepass, deathloop didn’t really do it for me even though it was a cool concept. Prey however is definitely one of my favorites, I know redfall is a different studio but I’ve enjoyed Arkanes stuff enough that I’ll give all their titles a chance.

Early review from Noisy Pixel leaked giving it a 4 out of 10. ACG thinks the game is one of the worst of the year so far. Embargo lifts one hour before release. What in the world is Xbox doing? I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen such an awful news cycle for any console. They seem to not care about the quality of any title as long as there is something to play on Game Pass.

Early review from Noisy Pixel leaked giving it a 4 out of 10. ACG thinks the game is one of the worst of the year so far. Embargo lifts one hour before release. What in the world is Xbox doing? I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen such an awful news cycle for any console. They seem to not care about the quality of any title as long as there is something to play on Game Pass.

I mean, they are trying to copy Netflix's subscription model right?

Saw a 7.8 from someone I've never heard of that basically said it was good but nothing new but was taken down.

I mean, they are trying to copy Netflix's subscription model right?

I mean it's a subscription service so yeah it is very similar in that regard but it could have aimed to be more like HBO with less quantity but higher quality of production.

The worst is hearing people say, "well it is basically free so who gives a crap what reviewers think" as if sub services are only there to put out mediocre content for cheap. If that's true then the future isn't looking too good.

Scariest thing about all this is that the leaks so far have turned out to be true. I forget the journalist who leaked it but he said that HiFi Rush would release as a shadow drop, and that both Redfall and Starfield are experiencing a lot of issues. Two out of three are correct so far. It is very possible that Starfield is going to be a mess too and only run at 30 FPS. Major changes need to happen at Microsoft, no reason a two trillion dollar company should be this mismanaged.

I mean it's a subscription service so yeah it is very similar in that regard but it could have aimed to be more like HBO with less quantity but higher quality of production.

The worst is hearing people say, "well it is basically free so who gives a crap what reviewers think" as if sub services are only there to put out mediocre content for cheap. If that's true then the future isn't looking too good.

Scariest thing about all this is that the leaks so far have turned out to be true. I forget the journalist who leaked it but he said that HiFi Rush would release as a shadow drop, and that both Redfall and Starfield are experiencing a lot of issues. Two out of three are correct so far. It is very possible that Starfield is going to be a mess too and only run at 30 FPS. Major changes need to happen at Microsoft, no reason a two trillion dollar company should be this mismanaged.
Arkane hasn't had this level of issues in the past. At least starfield has the good ole "Bethesda bugs" excuse. But yeah MS has shit the bed at management levels recently.

Video title says it all.

It says alot that the RE4 & Dead Space remakes are the two best games of the year so far, and the #1 best thing about them were they were 100% done upon release.

The PC version of TLoU, Jedi Survivor, and now Redfall... gamers paying full price are basically the beta testers hoping for an update to make the game run right.

Back