Reddit user spreadsheet for payouts revealed by Dana

JampackedBitesizedDog-size_restricted.gif

The UFC guards their company-secrets zealously...

except for when the big tomato gets furious at Oscar De La Hoya and decides to spill the beans to prove a point

I am sure he made more than 8 million dollars. But yeah 8 million over his entire career including million viewed ppvs.. they most definitely ripped him off if you compare it to boxing.

Mike Tyson fighting Bruce Seldon with a 1.1 million ppv buy out made between 20-35 million dollars lol in 1996!

Last edited:
How people go broke after 8 years of half a million dollars earnings annually is beyond me

Nuts.
i'm guessing once you earn that much, you start thinking of new ways of spending money that you never would've even imagined.

new opportunities open up to you. women walk up to you saying you could do whatever you want with them, however you want, whenever you want, whereever you want with as many drugs as you want for as many years as you want for $300,000. With $46,000 in your bank account, you say "fuck that shit."

But with $8,000,000 you might do it

yikes. yet korean zombie earned 24k to headline last month and that tai tuivasa earned 20k to headline in australia couple weeks back. wowzers.

if im jon jones, cyborg, or lesnar, i'm not fighting for any less than 3 mil a fight.

2.8 million for a ppv that sold almost a million is disgraceful.

Now come on don't play stupid, you know the context here: Chuck Liddell is a UFC legend and (former?) best friend of the UFC president. It wasn't a "free lunch" - many ex-athletes are given cushy "ambassador" positions.
In a level sports with proper infrastructure, collective bargaining, unions and pensions etc

Not in d level sports with no security

Anyone in their right mind would question the viability of chucks position consider it's an organization and not a league and a ton can happen like acquisitions and folding.

Not a ton of sympathy for a guy getting a no show job for nearly 500k a year and then not expecting the tap to be turned off eventually

How people go broke after 8 years of half a million dollars earnings annually is beyond me

Nuts.

Chuck lives in San Luis Obispo in a nice affluent area and he has fancy sports cars from what I remember on his all access segment or cribs clip.

Its easy to lose that type of money, but what baffles me is sports stars who make 20 plus million a year and make more than 100 million lifetime earnings who go broke.

I do kinda feel bad for Chuck.

You retire and your rich-as-fuck friend says "don't worry, you'll have a 6-figure a year job working here for life, you don't even have to show up to work." It's basically a pension. You know you have that guaranteed money, you're going to be spending like a motherfucker. Saving for a rainy day is going to be far, far down the list. Chuck had no reason to ever think the UFC would part ways with him and that money would go away.
Then all of a sudden the rug gets pulled from under him.

????
i don't see any logic in what you just said

Stopped reading when it said "information provided by Dana White."

I call bullshit on these numbers without a neutral third party confirmation, such as an income tax return statement.

I love how the UFC / WME propaganda machine is trying to deflect the focus from exploitation of fighters and low pays to "fighters are broke because of bad money management."

No sympathy for Chuck. He lived by the badboy now died / went broke by the badboy. If that's the case.

But he said he didn't fight Tito for money. He said he did it for himself. I can sympathize with that. But not with the bad spending habits.

I do kinda feel bad for Chuck.

You retire and your rich-as-fuck friend says "don't worry, you'll have a 6-figure a year job working here for life, you don't even have to show up to work." It's basically a pension. You know you have that guaranteed money, you're going to be spending like a motherfucker. Saving for a rainy day is going to be far, far down the list. Chuck had no reason to ever think the UFC would part ways with him and that money would go away.
Then all of a sudden the rug gets pulled from under him.

Dude you really shouldn’t feel sorry for someone that burned through MILLIONS
IDGAF
It’s just irresponsible and sheer wreckless to blow through that much cash

According to Chuck he isn't. Why do people continue to push this narrative?
He came out of 8 years of retirement and looked worse than any pro ever pretty much. Id bet on cm punk against him. Also the narative after the fight wasnt honest on his part, he acted like he was doing ok until caught etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back