Red Wine

MuyThaiFighter

Orange Belt
Reaction score
After reading about the benefits of red wine for a couple years now, I decided to start having a glass with dinner every night. I don't know a lot about wine, but I have heard the mass produced cheap wines have added chemicals in them to help speed the fermentation process. If true, I'd like to avoid those but I don't know what to look for on the label. Is there a price cut off? Should I look for pre-2007s?

Can I get a serious answer before y'all start in with the Mad Dog jokes? Thanks in advance.

I usually go with Robert Mondavi's Pinot Noir or cabernet. But I'm not a wine enthusiast. I drink it because I'm a drunk in hiding and I use the health benefit line to make me look normal.

After reading about the benefits of red wine for a couple years now, I decided to start having a glass with dinner every night. I don't know a lot about wine, but I have heard the mass produced cheap wines have added chemicals in them to help speed the fermentation process. If true, I'd like to avoid those but I don't know what to look for on the label. Is there a price cut off? Should I look for pre-2007s?

Can I get a serious answer before y'all start in with the Mad Dog jokes? Thanks in advance.

You might want to read this thread:
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=668380

and ask the TS your questions...

Back