Red Wine? Good or Bad?

I wasn't trolling. I didn't know the reservatrol thing was bunk.

I wasn't trolling. I didn't know the reservatrol thing was bunk.

You misunderstood me, your reply was fine, it was the response to your reply that had me laughing.

BTW, I'm not saying resveratrol is bunk, I'm just saying anytime something gets hyped, its good to have a reality check. My hunch is that it is overhyped, as the link suggests, but I'm in no position to know for sure. I haven't researched it that much.

You misunderstood me, your reply was fine, it was the response to your reply that had me laughing.

BTW, I'm not saying resveratrol is bunk, I'm just saying anytime something gets hyped, its good to have a reality check. My hunch is that it is overhyped, as the link suggests, but I'm in no position to know for sure. I haven't researched it that much.

So the Acai Goji Berry liquid Creatine Red Wine I bought might not be worth it?

Pinot Noir is the bomb, and red ice wines are to die for. I had a cabernet franc ice wine last winter and it was the best ever. The ice wine festival in Niagara On The Lake rocks.

I'm not a huge fan of ice wine because it's so sweet but I had a tiny bit of it served in a little shot glass made out of dark chocolate that was really good.

Have you ever hit the Okanagan wine fest?

I can't afford to go out west at all or I'd be living in Banff Alberta. I'm sure I'm missing out though. They know their wines out there for sure, and yeah..ice wine goes amazingly with dark chocolate or any dessert really, but that can be overwhelming as ice wines are really a dessert themselves.

It is sweet, and I usually have it by itself rather than with any dessert food, but the thing I like about this particular ice wine that I have is that it's sweet to drink, but once you swallow it there's none of that sticky sweet aftertaste. In fact, I just realized the Palisade Wine Festival is going on this weekend. Since I have to drive pretty close to there on my way back to work tomorrow, I think I may have to make a pit-stop.

It is sweet, and I usually have it by itself rather than with any dessert food, but the thing I like about this particular ice wine that I have is that it's sweet to drink, but once you swallow it there's none of that sticky sweet aftertaste. In fact, I just realized the Palisade Wine Festival is going on this weekend. Since I have to drive pretty close to there on my way back to work tomorrow, I think I may have to make a pit-stop.

That sounds good. I know what you mean though, some of them have almost a syrupy aftertaste.

Yeah, I can't stand that. That's the main reason I like this ice wine so much. I can't stand feeling like I just chugged syrup.

Back