Crime Red SUV plows thru holiday parade, Waukesha, Wisconsin

azyaoitxjq181.jpg
Besides being written by an dope, it's disturbing that now there's SUVs out there hunting people down. As if we don't have enough to worry about.

Red Plymouth Fury, red SUV. Clearly there's a trend here. Red causes vehicles to become sentient and aggressive.
Well you're going to get canceled now.

Your disingenuous trash bag routine has been fun, and I hope you have a good Thanksgiving. I hope you eat enough to drop a Derrick Henry ponytail sized shit tomorrow morning.
The next ban of a long time member will definitely be this goof don’t worry.
Debra is more based than a couple of the posters in here.

There is nothing more cringe than a grown man watching the media do what it is doing and denying it is happening and attacking those pointing out the truth.

Do you have any other versions of the mugshot that with the lightened skin? As far as I can tell there is only one version and it came from the Sheriff's department. Also using the word crash wouldn't be inaccurate depending on how it is used. If the story says that he crashed his car into people and killed them then I would say that is true. If a story says that the people died as a result of a car crash that would seem kinda misleading. Any attempt to frame this as an accident is bullshit, but using the word crash doesn't necessarily imply that.
I’ll see if I can dig up another. It’s hard to tell if it’s the same one being spread or other are using it as well

it’s usually a sub crashed into people and they died. The fact that a man drove purposely into a crowd is omitted
They are playing down the fact that this was a mass murder event and I feel that is dishonest

Exactly the fact he is going on and in this thread pretending he doesn’t see it is proof . Seriously slick stfu already you’re looking dumber every day .
How about you go fuck yourself? If you're going to tell me to shut the fuck up, at least quote me directly. I've been the most openminded person in this thread and have had my posts completely misrepresented by you idiots who pretend you give a shit about truth. I actually engage and discuss these things, you do nothing but respond with empty posts because you have no rational argument, you're nothing but feelings.

Red Plymouth Fury, red SUV. Clearly there's a trend here. Red causes vehicles to become sentient and aggressive.
Plymouth fury.....Plymouth rock.......white colonization......Indian massacres........black man fighting against the 21st century American Holocaust of his people. It's all there if you aren't afraid of the truth.

How about you go fuck yourself? If you're going to tell me to shut the fuck up, at least quote me directly. I've been the most openminded person in this thread and have had my posts completely misrepresented by you idiots who pretend you give a shit about truth. I actually engage and discuss these things, you do nothing but respond with empty posts because you have no rational argument, you're nothing but feelings.
Lol ok buddy keep going and make another 150 posts about how this was not racist based attack..

Back