Crime Red SUV plows thru holiday parade, Waukesha, Wisconsin

So I am a clown because I agreed that the available information points to this guy being a racist?

Considering how freely you throw that accusation around for even the dumbest reasons, but with this case you're all "seems to" or it "points to" this guy being a racist. You once called me racist for saying Derrick Henry's pony tail looks like a turd. But you're unsure here.

Considering how freely you throw that accusation around for even the dumbest reasons, but with this case you're all "seems to" or it "points to" this guy being a racist. You once called me racist for saying Derrick Henry's pony tail looks like a turd. But you're unsure here.
So you got upset because of the language I used to agree about this guy being a racist. Also it's probably good that you don't post in the sports bar much because you don't seem to get it and you take it too seriously. Maybe you are right though. One poster over there said he would take me to suplex city the other day. I should have reported that threat.

So you got upset because of the language I used to agree about this guy being a racist. Also it's probably good that you don't post in the sports bar much because you don't seem to get it and you take it too seriously. Maybe you are right though. One poster over there said he would take me to suplex city the other day. I should have reported that threat.

Your disingenuous trash bag routine has been fun, and I hope you have a good Thanksgiving. I hope you eat enough to drop a Derrick Henry ponytail sized shit tomorrow morning.

You know the leftist MSM is so lost, sick and evil, that Debra Messing has to ask questions

Debra is more based than a couple of the posters in here.

There is nothing more cringe than a grown man watching the media do what it is doing and denying it is happening and attacking those pointing out the truth.

Debra is more based than a couple of the posters in here.

There is nothing more cringe than a grown man watching the media do what it is doing and denying it is happening and attacking those pointing out the truth.
The MSM wants this story to die because they know they created that man with their lies.

Last edited:
Your disingenuous trash bag routine has been fun, and I hope you have a good Thanksgiving. I hope you eat enough to drop a Derrick Henry ponytail sized shit tomorrow morning.
index.php

He's a complete dishonest hack, but you know what really kills me? The non-leftist hacks who fall for his schtick, and come to his defense when he's being called out. I can't believe people are actually fooled by some of these absolute rabid Leftists who screech to the heavens about "muh' racism", and ignore any and all facts surrounding a case like KR, but then all of sudden present themselves as being reasonable objective observers, whenever an inconvenient case like this comes up.

Just in the last few months we've been told that.....

Inflation is made up by RW media

CRT does not exist, made up by RW media

Loudon School Rape & Cover up....made up by RW media

Then there is the despicable coverage of the Rittenhouse case and now this.

What was the headline? Is there a screen capture. It is deleted now.

i guess they decided to delete it cause too many on twitter were calling it out lol. still had it open un my twitter.

was washington post and their headline was word for word

"Here's what we know so far on the sequence of events that led to Waukesha tragedy caused by a SUV"

headline was

i guess they decided to delete it cause too many on twitter were calling it out lol. still had it open un my twitter.

was washington post and their headline was word for word

"Here's what we know so far on the sequence of events that led to Waukesha tragedy caused by a SUV"

headline was

Skynet took over a Tesla?

He's a complete dishonest hack, but you know what really kills me? The non-leftist hacks who fall for his schtick, and come to his defense when he's being called out. I can't believe people are actually fooled by some of these absolute rabid Leftists who screech to the heavens about "muh' racism", and ignore any and all facts surrounding a case like KR, but then all of sudden present themselves as being reasonable objective observers, whenever an inconvenient case like this comes up.
He's just looking at it "objectively" and gathering his information from the real journalists–CNN, MSNBC, etc.

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

Back