1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Crime Red SUV plows thru holiday parade, Waukesha, Wisconsin

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by deltapapha, Nov 21, 2021.

1. ElKarlo Yellow Card Yellow Card

Th
    That’s a crap take. We’re asking for some honesty form the media. So far we’ve seen him get his skin lightened. It’s been described as a crash. No mention of his obvious overt racism.
    So no man, unless you’re practicing to get a cnn job, this take is incredibly bad and dishonest.

2. Mike Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Yeah pretty much lmao. I got my buddy to reconsider his after the KR case. I'll take it.

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  3. Slick_36 Bad Man from Borger, Texas

In terms of what I could find looking for the original CNN Kyle Rittenhouse article, I don't think it recieves any less when compared to the same time frame. Honestly it probably has received more if anything. And neither article featured anything about skin color for anyone involved.

Considering what I've seen the people here accuse the MSM of, and what I've seen when going to verify those claims, I'm starting to doubt the idea that the media is freaking out about race any more than the schools are.

Honestly getting real sick of the right wing make-believe.

4. Slick_36 Bad Man from Borger, Texas

It kind of makes me wonder how much of the race shit is the right wing outlets screeching about it with the other outlets just responding. Like it's one low tier shit lib article that sends the right wing outlets in to a rage, then it suddenly is a debate that needs both sides to chime in because it's all Fox will talk about.

5. ElKarlo Yellow Card Yellow Card

So the left wing media having a year of absolute dishonest coverage of KR is somehow the right wings fault?

And wow the first article didn’t mention race. They made sure that all the following reporting overshadowed that’s omission

AZ103, TronSpecial, THC and 6 others like this.
  6. RavensFan52 Pure Blood

Thats a lot of words to say "I'm terrible at pattern recognition probably due to my partisan bias"

AZ103, BAKM, WhosTheBoss and 6 others like this.
  7. cottagecheesefan Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

the damn SUVs are out to get us!

TronSpecial, JSN, S Class and 2 others like this.
  8. BIKES! So then I said... Platinum Member

You know the leftist MSM is so lost, sick and evil, that Debra Messing has to ask questions

AZ103, THC, S Class and 3 others like this.
  9. SammyPops Steel Belt

Its not hard to look at damn near any major crime story to see that race is only mentioned when a whtie does it.

Not sure if posters in this threa are saying it does not happen.

THC, ElKarlo, S Class and 5 others like this.
  10. S Class Red Belt

Darrell "SUV" Brooks
    <JackieThumbsUp>

11. HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

Did they take it down from backlash? Or is it just my browser not able to display it now?

12. DrDune Brown Belt

It was shameless enough for them to delete it. And that’s a pretty low bar.

13. lifelessheap Gold Belt

It is like the difference between $1.00 and $1,000,000,000.

MSM is an actual enemy of truth and the average citizen. People still think Kyle hunted down black people.

Otto!, THC, orangecuse and 4 others like this.
  14. Buford T. Justice Gold Belt

Do you have any other versions of the mugshot that with the lightened skin? As far as I can tell there is only one version and it came from the Sheriff's department. Also using the word crash wouldn't be inaccurate depending on how it is used. If the story says that he crashed his car into people and killed them then I would say that is true. If a story says that the people died as a result of a car crash that would seem kinda misleading. Any attempt to frame this as an accident is bullshit, but using the word crash doesn't necessarily imply that.

15. lifelessheap Gold Belt

Whoever you quoted should be put on ignore. Probably a troll farm dork from Russia. Just ignore the obvious trolls.

16. Confucamus Last of the V8s Platinum Member

"Seem to indicate he is" You are an absolute fucking clown. You Sports Bar geeks call everyone racist for even the slightest thing and all you can do with this case is come in here and troll.

17. HereticBD Plutonium Belt

He's a complete dishonest hack, but you know what really kills me? The non-leftist hacks who fall for his schtick, and come to his defense when he's being called out. I can't believe people are actually fooled by some of these absolute rabid Leftists who screech to the heavens about "muh' racism", and ignore any and all facts surrounding a case like KR, but then all of sudden present themselves as being reasonable objective observers, whenever an inconvenient case like this comes up.

ElKarlo and TronSpecial like this.
  18. Buford T. Justice Gold Belt

So I am a clown because I agreed that the available information points to this guy being a racist?

19. S Class Red Belt

Looks like there definitely was a backlash lol. Shows up as deleted to me too.

HockeyBjj likes this.
  20. HumanSadness Catholic Belt Platinum Member

Canada's CBC just stopped covering this story altogether a day ago and the coverage they did do was very matter of fact and included zero pictures of Darrell Brooks. He was referred to as "the accused" in headlines. In contrast, the "Rittenhouse is a white supremacist" nonsense was being covered and always featured as a top story. They made sure to print Rittenhouse's name, picture and link him to white supremacy.

Here is a link to CBC's "parade crash" coverage that happened in the United States.

Accused in deadly Wisconsin parade crash charged with homicide as death toll rises to 6

Here is a screenshot:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021