Crime Red SUV plows thru holiday parade, Waukesha, Wisconsin

Th
The right is always talking about the media fueling that ideological war against Western values and national identity. It's the most dangerous thing in America today according to them.

So if we are really so on the edge and it's because the media wants the division to make that war happen, why do so many right wingers in here want the media to say he's a terrorist set out to kill white people in the title and further cause the divide? Especially when the police are saying they don't think that was the case.

They are essentially mad that the media isn't doing the thing they say will doom the nation. For what? The solace in knowing that the media are monsters but at least consistent about it at the cost of our national security?
That’s a crap take. We’re asking for some honesty form the media. So far we’ve seen him get his skin lightened. It’s been described as a crash. No mention of his obvious overt racism.
So no man, unless you’re practicing to get a cnn job, this take is incredibly bad and dishonest.

People seeing their news sources do this should make them think long and hard, if they're interested in truth that is. So like 1% will reevaluate. :D
Yeah pretty much lmao. I got my buddy to reconsider his after the KR case. I'll take it.

Is it true this gets very little press coverage in the US ?
Compared to Rittenhouse ?
In terms of what I could find looking for the original CNN Kyle Rittenhouse article, I don't think it recieves any less when compared to the same time frame. Honestly it probably has received more if anything. And neither article featured anything about skin color for anyone involved.

Considering what I've seen the people here accuse the MSM of, and what I've seen when going to verify those claims, I'm starting to doubt the idea that the media is freaking out about race any more than the schools are.

Honestly getting real sick of the right wing make-believe.

It kind of makes me wonder how much of the race shit is the right wing outlets screeching about it with the other outlets just responding. Like it's one low tier shit lib article that sends the right wing outlets in to a rage, then it suddenly is a debate that needs both sides to chime in because it's all Fox will talk about.

It kind of makes me wonder how much of the race shit is the right wing outlets screeching about it with the other outlets just responding. Like it's one low tier shit lib article that sends the right wing outlets in to a rage, then it suddenly is a debate that needs both sides to chime in because it's all Fox will talk about.
So the left wing media having a year of absolute dishonest coverage of KR is somehow the right wings fault?

And wow the first article didn’t mention race. They made sure that all the following reporting overshadowed that’s omission

In terms of what I could find looking for the original CNN Kyle Rittenhouse article, I don't think it recieves any less when compared to the same time frame. Honestly it probably has received more if anything. And neither article featured anything about skin color for anyone involved.

Considering what I've seen the people here accuse the MSM of, and what I've seen when going to verify those claims, I'm starting to doubt the idea that the media is freaking out about race any more than the schools are.

Honestly getting real sick of the right wing make-believe.

Thats a lot of words to say "I'm terrible at pattern recognition probably due to my partisan bias"

So the left wing media having a year of absolute dishonest coverage of KR is somehow the right wings fault?

And wow the first article didn’t mention race. They made sure that all the following reporting overshadowed that’s omission

Its not hard to look at damn near any major crime story to see that race is only mentioned when a whtie does it.

Not sure if posters in this threa are saying it does not happen.

That’s a crap take. We’re asking for some honesty form the media. So far we’ve seen him get his skin lightened. It’s been described as a crash.
Do you have any other versions of the mugshot that with the lightened skin? As far as I can tell there is only one version and it came from the Sheriff's department. Also using the word crash wouldn't be inaccurate depending on how it is used. If the story says that he crashed his car into people and killed them then I would say that is true. If a story says that the people died as a result of a car crash that would seem kinda misleading. Any attempt to frame this as an accident is bullshit, but using the word crash doesn't necessarily imply that.

Th

That’s a crap take. We’re asking for some honesty form the media. So far we’ve seen him get his skin lightened. It’s been described as a crash. No mention of his obvious overt racism.
So no man, unless you’re practicing to get a cnn job, this take is incredibly bad and dishonest.

Whoever you quoted should be put on ignore. Probably a troll farm dork from Russia. Just ignore the obvious trolls.

I got very upset when someone claimed that this wasn't on the front page of CNN, but then I calmed down when it was actually on there. I know you want me to be angry that the headlines aren't that a black supremacist committed a confirmed terror attack, but I'm not exactly sure that this is what happened.

I know you will probably ask me if I think the guy was a racist and yes his social media and hilarious rapping seem to indicate that he is. Then that goes further down the terror MSM rabbit hole, but I think @TheGreatA gave a summary of the situation that I think is spot on.

"Seem to indicate he is" You are an absolute fucking clown. You Sports Bar geeks call everyone racist for even the slightest thing and all you can do with this case is come in here and troll.

He's a complete dishonest hack, but you know what really kills me? The non-leftist hacks who fall for his schtick, and come to his defense when he's being called out. I can't believe people are actually fooled by some of these absolute rabid Leftists who screech to the heavens about "muh' racism", and ignore any and all facts surrounding a case like KR, but then all of sudden present themselves as being reasonable objective observers, whenever an inconvenient case like this comes up.

"Seem to indicate he is" You are an absolute fucking clown. You Sports Bar geeks call everyone racist for even the slightest thing and all you can do with this case is come in here and troll.
So I am a clown because I agreed that the available information points to this guy being a racist?

Canada's CBC just stopped covering this story altogether a day ago and the coverage they did do was very matter of fact and included zero pictures of Darrell Brooks. He was referred to as "the accused" in headlines. In contrast, the "Rittenhouse is a white supremacist" nonsense was being covered and always featured as a top story. They made sure to print Rittenhouse's name, picture and link him to white supremacy.

Here is a link to CBC's "parade crash" coverage that happened in the United States.

Accused in deadly Wisconsin parade crash charged with homicide as death toll rises to 6

Here is a screenshot:

215e1fd757d9ef1e8e61376c2bc0f940c45ac367.png

Last edited:
Back