Crime Red SUV plows thru holiday parade, Waukesha, Wisconsin

Would love to see the channel that does criminal psychologist videos, show us his interrogation.
The guy just ran over dozens of people and he is asking for help with his Uber ride. There is something very wrong with this man.

Personally, after perpetrating a mass murder, I'd have hit the McDonalds like the Parkland kid. Total shit, but surely better than prison food.

Personally, after perpetrating a mass murder, I'd have hit the McDonalds like the Parkland kid. Total shit, but surely better than prison food.
I mean gotta fill up in basically your last meal of your choice
Parkland kid was faking pretty hard. His interrogation video is pretty awesome. The detective swatted down his feigned hearing demons nonsense. It was brutal

I mean gotta fill up in basically your last meal of your choice
Parkland kid was faking pretty hard. His interrogation video is pretty awesome. The detective swatted down his feigned hearing demons nonsense. It was brutal

Upon further review, at least hit an Outback or something. :D

Yes, it was a horrible comment, and she went down in flames.

I think liberal media has been terrible in how they handled Rittenhouse but I think conservatives expect and demand more outrage from events like Waukesha than they're ever going to get from liberals.
I found the original Kyle Rittenhouse article on CNN last night and posted it in here. Not one mention of his race or a political/bigoted motive. They want what they perceive in a muddy hindsight, not what actually happens.

It really is, unfortunately. Plenty of fuel to start an ideological war or terrorist escalation. Right around the holidays. Fuck 2021 tbh.
The right is always talking about the media fueling that ideological war against Western values and national identity. It's the most dangerous thing in America today according to them.

So if we are really so on the edge and it's because the media wants the division to make that war happen, why do so many right wingers in here want the media to say he's a terrorist set out to kill white people in the title and further cause the divide? Especially when the police are saying they don't think that was the case.

They are essentially mad that the media isn't doing the thing they say will doom the nation. For what? The solace in knowing that the media are monsters but at least consistent about it at the cost of our national security?

Last edited:
So if we are really so on the edge and it's because the media wants the division to make that war happen, why do so many right wingers in here want the media to say he's a terrorist set out to kill white people in the title and further cause the divide? Especially when the police are saying they don't think that was the case.

Because they think everyone mentioning white supremacy is lying and is just racist against white people, the most oppressed people in America.

The right is always talking about the media fueling that ideological war against Western values and national identity. It's the most dangerous thing in America today according to them.

They are essentially mad that the media isn't doing the thing they say will doom the nation. For what? The solace in knowing that the media are monsters but at least consistent about it at the cost of our national security?
People really hate hypocrisy is a lot of it. We just saw in the KR case the MSM were perfectly willing to,label him a white supremacist mass murderer. Now this guy with a history of racism towards whites goes crazy right after the KR verdict and runs a bunch of people over. It looks bad. Like a domestic terrorist attack.

I do think some people exaggerate a bit but I agree with the basic sentiment that if we're going to condemn racism, it needs to be all racism. I just hope this doesn't lead to lunatics from both sides trying to one up eachother. Tired of the violence.

Some of us, yeah. Others seem to thrive on the indifference thereof.
I expect people to be hypocrites but understand why people get wound up over it. I'm not interested in having a partisan take on every single thing since I don't even back either party. This does look like domestic terrorism though, so I get why people are mad it isn't being called that.

'An Accident'
'A Tragedy'
'A SUV'

And now we can say the driver 'Missed A Turn.'

Reactions: JSN
Is it true this gets very little press coverage in the US ?
Compared to Rittenhouse ?

'An Accident'
'A Tragedy'
'A SUV'

This coverage is what makes me so mad.the Kyle coverage being the opposite. If it was reversed the shooting would have said two people passed away in Kenosha.

I expect people to be hypocrites but understand why people get wound up over it. I'm not interested in having a partisan take on every single thing since I don't even back either party. This does look like domestic terrorism though, so I get why people are mad it isn't being called that.

Can't argue that in today's climate. Just take offense to the woeful takes that soft-peddle the obvious fact that this dude is a mass murderer, not some guy involved in an "accident".

Can't argue that in today's climate. Just take offense to the woeful takes that soft-peddle the obvious fact that this dude is a mass murderer, not some guy involved in an "accident".
Seeing the media try to spin this as an accident is infuriating. Common sense tells you no matter the motivation, it was no accident.

'An Accident'
'A Tragedy'
'A SUV'

This coverage is what makes me so mad.the Kyle coverage being the opposite. If it was reversed the shooting would have said two people passed away in Kenosha.

Seeing the media try to spin this as an accident is infuriating. Common sense tells you no matter the motivation, it was no accident.

People seeing their news sources do this should make them think long and hard, if they're interested in truth that is. So like 1% will reevaluate. :D

Back