Red State retracts Trump's invitation after his Megyn Kelly "blood" comment

Does anybody know if anybody bought Trump's line about how "he was talking about Megyn Kelly's nose"? When he said "bleeding from her ... wherever"

When my wife and I first heard about Trumps Blood comments, neither of us thought he was referring to Megan Kellys menstrual cycle. That certainly wasn't the first thing that came to mind, it seems that only those who are determined to be offended are the one who are (pretending to be) outraged.

It isn't the offense that is the point. You really want a guy in the White House stupid enough to publicly imply a female reporter had blood coming out of her vagina with the questions she was asking him?

Not to mention, there are a million different ways he could have made that point. Hell he could have just stopped after the eyes comment. It is actually pretty telling how he thinks of women that he would think to even say that.

If he isn't smart enough not to at least hide blatant, demeaning sexism and once again has shown he has no filter on his words (and probably his actions) if he feels his pride has been threatened, he simply is too crazy to be taken seriously as someone that should be commander-in-chief. I'm sure many men of power are sexist. If someone running for the top political office doesn't understand why not to imply a reporter has blood coming out of her pussy I don't know what else he woudl need to do for you to see the problem.

I almost forgot about "I'm going to pretend to be offended " patrols half sibling, "I'm going to pretend to be very, VERY concerned about this" brigade.

The left has feigned outrage so many times that people just don't buy the fake emotional responses anymore.

When my wife and I first heard about Trumps Blood comments, neither of us thought he was referring to Megan Kellys menstrual cycle. That certainly wasn't the first thing that came to mind, it seems that only those who are determined to be offended are the one who are (pretending to be) outraged.

Neither did I, then I saw that she talked about being sick before the debate and described symptoms that sounded like menstrual cycle. Donald is a petty fucker, so I have no doubt he knew what he was saying

I agree.

I think it was a simple slip of the tongue. The phrase he was searching for was "...i could tell Megyn could smell blood in the water..." Or possibly...."I could tell she was seeing red..."

But he was live on air and those turns of phrase just didn't come to him, and he botched it with "you could see there was blood coming out of her eyes..." which doesn't mean anything and is not a normal turn of phrase you hear. It sounded wrong to him when it came out so he tried to correct it and botched it again...

Happens to me...searching for an analogy and it just doesn't come to you. This is where things like "it's not rocket surgery" are born.

I agree.

I think it was a simple slip of the tongue. The phrase he was searching for was "...i could tell Megyn could smell blood in the water..." Or possibly...."I could tell she was seeing red..."

No, he was using the expression 'blood coming out of her eyes" on purpose. In the same interview he said the same thing about a man as well.

When asked about it he said that it is a common expression to depict anger. Can't say I have heard it before, but he did use it twice in a row.

This is the original clip which shows him saying it twice
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...s-blood-coming-out-of-her-wherever-in-debate/

Last edited:
No, he was using the expression 'blood coming out of her eyes" on purpose. In the same interview he said the same thing about a man as well.

When asked about it he said that it is a common expression to depict anger. Can't say I have heard it before, but he did use it twice in a row.

This is the original clip which shows him saying it twice
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...s-blood-coming-out-of-her-wherever-in-debate/

Jesus Christ. You guys will believe anything as long as some racist says it. "Blood coming out of his/her eyes" is a common expression. Adding the "blood coming out of her wherever" is what was clearly a reference to menstruation.

Jesus Christ. You guys will believe anything as long as some racist says it. "Blood coming out of his/her eyes" is a common expression. Adding the "blood coming out of her wherever" is what was clearly a reference to menstruation.

I thought the same thing initially, but after watching the clip I'm not so sure.

Can you explain why?

I don't know, it just doesn't seem as obvious in the actual interview to me as it seems based on media outrage. I'd have to watch it again to give you detail as to why that is and I'm at work, and it also seems like an uninteresting exercise.

I guess people can just watch the original clip and come to their own conclusions.

I don't know, it just doesn't seem as obvious in the actual interview to me as it seems based on media outrage.

I guess people can just watch the original clip and come to their own conclusions.

Hmm. Since it is very obvious, and you're trying to distract by talking about the media (you're aware that people saw the raw footage, I'm sure), I'm going to chalk this up to you being a hack.

The hypocritical thing about this whole thing is that Trump has been extremely disrespectful to people for a long time, and people have always defended him for it. He's rich and powerful and openly tells those who are not that they are inferior. Hooray. But then he directs his ugliness to a white conservative woman and you have some people suddenly acting offended and other people (like you) making absolutely ridiculous defenses of his comments.

Hmm. Since it is very obvious, and you're trying to distract by talking about the media (you're aware that people saw the raw footage, I'm sure), I'm going to chalk this up to you being a hack.

The hypocritical thing about this whole thing is that Trump has been extremely disrespectful to people for a long time, and people have always defended him for it. He's rich and powerful and openly tells those who are not that they are inferior. Hooray. But then he directs his ugliness to a white conservative woman and you have some people suddenly acting offended and other people (like you) making absolutely ridiculous defenses of his comments.

I figured this is where you were taking things. You never fail.

It's why you aren't interesting to talk to. You are always angling for insults and not much else.

I figured this is where you were taking things. You never fail.

Huh? I wasn't "taking things" anywhere. I was wondering how you could think that the video shows that he wasn't saying what he was saying. I didn't know you were going to try to distract from the issue or that you'd just assert your point again without actually explaining it when I asked you to explain it.

Huh? I wasn't "taking things" anywhere. I was wondering how you could think that the video shows that he wasn't saying what he was saying. I didn't know you were going to try to distract from the issue or that you'd just assert your point again without actually explaining it when I asked you to explain it.

I said after watching the video I'm not so sure anymore.

Don't worry about it. Just keep truckin.

I agree.

But he was live on air and those turns of phrase just didn't come to him, and he botched it with "you could see there was blood coming out of her eyes..." which doesn't mean anything and is not a normal turn of phrase you hear. It sounded wrong to him when it came out so he tried to correct it and botched it again...

Happens to me...searching for an analogy and it just doesn't come to you. This is where things like "it's not rocket surgery" are born.
slip of the tongue. lmao, you two sound so gullible. trump is a massive shit talker with a massive ego.

What did you think he was referring too? It seemed very obvious to me.

Getting outraged about it on behalf of feminism is 100% political correctness. Which is why they banned him.

If it was taken as just an insult to one person (what it was) why would everyone be so up in arms.

That's why political correctness is so unbelievably over the top now. People turning crude humor into a national outage.

You are right. And going a step further, are we actually saying that women DON"T tend to be more salty when on their period? Or is it "anti-what-fucking-ever" to speak the truth.

Why would you not be sure? Like, how obvious can it be?

You come off as pretentious in pretty much all of your posts, you think you have all the correct answers but you probably didn't even watch the video in the appropriate context.

Take a moment for a second and think, you have made nearly 40,000 posts and i bet a grand total of zero times you have admitted being wrong.

Back