Red State retracts Trump's invitation after his Megyn Kelly "blood" comment

No sympathy for Megyn Kelly.

She's a race baiter and doesn't even support women's issues.
She's a Fox attack dog. Which is sad because before she got her own show & was just a legal analyst she wasn't crazy.

She is very smart, but she is also very dishonest. She is very good at twisting the truth and I have no doubt bitch is racist

Lol, the GOP is scared if Trump.

Either because they know he's a dnc plant or because they're jelly

Lol, the GOP is scared if Trump.

Either because they know he's a dnc plant or because they're jelly

It does look like he will go independent and split the votes.

trump-head-bob.gif

Trump will hide behind his "I don't have time to be politically correct" schtick as long as he can and use it as a carte blanche to spout his crazy bullshit. It'll eventually catch up to him at which point he'll probably just bail or maybe run as an independent. But once he knows he can't win I don't see him spending a whole lot of money running. He is a scumbag businessman after all.

I had forgotten all about that, oh the lols.

Megyn is fox news darling and Donald basically spat on her. The funny thing with Donald is he doesnt give fuck....you either with him or against him. I doubt fox thought he would be this crazy. They have created a monster now as many conservative believe they are anti Trump, on the other hand they will have do stop him from getting the nomination, because this fool will not beat Clinton

Pretty funny that Red State sent out a tweet questioning if Trump is a true conservative and I'd say 90-95% of the responses were pro-trump.

RedState Host Says Trump's Megyn Kelly Comments 'Beginning of the End'

ATLANTA

Trump needs to go, he would be the most divisive President in history. It's ok to have an ego, but as President you have to be coy about things and Trump has no ability to do that. Even though I agree with him on some things there is no way I can support him as a contender,

Might as well put the full clip up with context which includes saying similar things about another guy.

--
He also criticized moderator “Fox News Sunday” host as being only a “tiny fraction” as good as his dad Mike Wallace, and there was “blood pouring out of his eyes, too.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...s-blood-coming-out-of-her-wherever-in-debate/

link includes the clip.

It doesn't really matter what Trump meant though, it matters what people THINK he meant and his opponents naturally will use the lack of clarity to their advantage. That's politics!

Might as well put the full clip up with context which includes saying similar things about another guy.

--
He also criticized moderator

Trump lost his #1 political adviser over this (his only adviser with experience in Presidential campaigns):
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...-donald-trump-in-campaign-shakeup-121177.html
Then, just as tried to lie about not implying that Kelly was menstruating, he tried to lie by saying he fired Stone (not that it really matters why Stone left).

It's not hard to figure out what happened (it's perfectly in line with the account from Stone and his friends). Stone actually wants to win this thing. He has a genuine ambition to win. And he laid into Trump with the exact same point raised in a rhetorical question earlier today put to all Republicans by Jeb Bush at the Redstate convention:
The Blaze said:
Jeb Bush said Trump threatens the GOP’s 2016 prospects with female voters, who already favor Democrats in presidential elections.

“Come on. Gimme a break,” Bush said. “Do we want to win? Do we want to insult 53 percent of all voters?” the former Florida governor told the RedState Gathering in Atlanta, where Trump had been the headliner for an evening reception at the College Football Hall of Fame.
Trump brushed him off by citing the Drudge Poll. Stone, not being an idiot like the other neophytes in Trump's campaign, wanted him to understand that short term laughs don't ultimately equate to votes after the very long term campaign. He's understands things like controlled polls, net favorability, demographic awareness, etc. When he realized Trump didn't care about doing what needs to be done to win, rather than just soapbox and rabblerouse, he split.

Trump lost his #1 political adviser over this (his only adviser with experience in Presidential campaigns):
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...-donald-trump-in-campaign-shakeup-121177.html
Then, just as tried to lie about not implying that Kelly was menstruating, he tried to lie by saying he fired Stone (not that it really matters why Stone left).

It's not hard to figure out what happened (it's perfectly in line with the account from Stone and his friends). Stone actually wants to win this thing. He has a genuine ambition to win. And he laid into Trump with the exact same point raised in a rhetorical question earlier today put to all Republicans by Jeb Bush at the Redstate convention:

Trump brushed him off by citing the Drudge Poll. Stone, not being an idiot like the other neophytes in Trump's campaign, wanted him to understand that short term laughs don't ultimately equate to votes after the very long term campaign. He's understands things like controlled polls, net favorability, demographic awareness, etc. When he realized Trump didn't care about doing what needs to be done to win, rather than just soapbox and rabblerouse, he split.

I wonder what Trump will do now without Stone?

I wonder what Trump will do now without Stone?
Double down on the Kelly foodfight and further alienation of demographics within the Republican base. There clearly is no longer any regard for political reality with his departure. So, in a word: lose.

Double down on the Kelly foodfight and further alienation of demographics within the Republican base. There clearly is no longer any regard for political reality with his departure. So, in a word: lose.

Maybe so, but you know he's gonna push on until the very end. So is there anyone else he can go after with any political experience that can help him? Or is he screwed? No one else to get?

Maybe so, but you know he's gonna push on until the very end. So is there anyone else he can go after with any political experience that can help him? Or is he screwed? No one else to get?
There's tons of people, but that's the thing. He doesn't seem interested in listening to someone who wants to help him actually win, or at least force a truly meaningful impact on the other candidates' policy positions.

Back