Red State retracts Trump's invitation after his Megyn Kelly "blood" comment

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...s-trump-invitation-after-megyn-kelly-comments

So last night on CNN, The Donald said of Megyn Kelly's questions of him that "you could there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her whatever"

So now Red State has retracted his invitation to speak at the conservative event in Atlanta this weekend. Keep in mind the head of this event had to apologize back in 2012 for calling the DNC convention "the vagina monologues."

Also, the RNC is calling on Trump to clarify his comments and several candidates are tweeting they are standing with Kelly.

I think excluding and alienating Trump will only fuel his supporters and possibly piss Trump off enough that he isn't going to sign that pledge at all.

That's the comment where they draw the line? lol.

Kelly lost me with her "Santa Claus is white" campaign a year or two ago, so she has to roll with stuff like this. Good luck.

The "I'm going to pretend to be offened" patrol has been out in full force the last few weeks trying to make ANYTHING stick to Trump. If Trumps campaign event brings in more people than this forum he's been uninvited to, that will tell us all we need to know about who the nominee will be.

You always have to be suspect of the motivations of someone who's determined to be offened.

His response on Twitter is political correctness is killing our country and called it weakness.

I agree with The Donald. You invite Trump because you like he the fact that he says what he wants and doesn't give politically correct answers and now he's uninvited over it.

No sympathy for Megyn Kelly.

She's a race baiter and doesn't even support women's issues.
She's a Fox attack dog. Which is sad because before she got her own show & was just a legal analyst she wasn't crazy.

Kelly lost me with her "Santa Claus is white" campaign a year or two ago, so she has to roll with stuff like this. Good luck.

I'm pretty sure that saint nick, who Santa is based on, was white

it's almost like the whole thing was planed.....by both parties

This will go over well with Trump supporters who already see the establishment trying to keep him down, GOP should thread carefully here as they are going to need those voters.

They're fucked either way. lose Trump supporters, gain moderates. keep Trump supporters, lose more moderates. Either way not enough to get 51%.

Santa is based on Sinterklaas (Dutch). In Holland we have our Sinterklaasfeest and it has nothing to do with Christmas. Sinterklaas is based on Nikolaos of Myra, bishop of Myra, Demre (Turkey). He was of Greek descent, lived in Turkey and was probably tinted/coloured/not white.

They're fucked either way. lose Trump supporters, gain moderates. keep Trump supporters, lose more moderates. Either way not enough to get 51%.

All of the voting moderates I know (we're talking Bush Jr, McCain, and Romney voters here) REALLY like Trump. Check your premise my friend :icon_chee

it was an off color comment, but this is a big deal?

Depictions are of an olive-skinned man from what's presently called Turkey.

74677_990x742-cb1387553136.jpg

The Nordic/Northern European white man that is associated with Coca-Cola marketing was probably inspired by the North Pole part of fable.

Santa is not white Fox News, eat that for dinner...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back