Red Panty Cowboy

And Aldo got crushed in 13 seconds after going 10 years without losing and being talked about as one of the best in the world pound for pound. Didn't hear everyone crying like they are now about Cowboy.

No big deal in losing the way Cowboy did. When your nose gets broken seconds into a fight things usually don't end well.

Just mind blowing how many people are just pissed off about this. Not to mention they show good sportsmanship and fans have a problem with that too. Yet, if Conor was in there being a douche they'd have a problem with that too.
Who really knows if his nose got broken.

I bet Coyboys Grandma kicked his ass once they got back in the truck
After that performance

He feels so bad about it he's posting pictures of Conor.
He’s still a sportsman, athlete, competitor, gentleman. Just because he doesn’t go into hiding doesn’t mean hes pleased with his performance

Lol look at you, looking for any ammunition to use against me. For you to be so mad, my observations about you must have hit home
lol all i asked is if you actually like any fighters and you cant answer. i couldn't care less about ammo against you. You're irrelevant

lol all i asked is if you actually like any fighters and you cant answer. i couldn't care less about ammo against you. You're irrelevant

Oh theres plenty I like. You say I'm irrelevant yet you continue to try and score points against me. Keep at it

Cerrone wilts under pressure constantly. The morons thinking this was fixed were just too stupid to notice previously. I got shouted down for saying as much when everyone was wetting themselves over Ferguson beating him up. Check my post history

It was not a “work”

Conor regularly melts his opponents and given Cowboy’s delicacy the express finish shouldn’t come as a surprise.

People don't seem to understand the implications of a fight possibly being worked

Never liked Cowboy, but after last saturday hes persona non grata. Hope whatever he got paid was worth the disgrace and hit on his reputation

of course it was worth it. a fighter's reputation is irrelevant

IMG_1279.jpg

83005299_1054138168254437_8410934794782769152_n.jpg

I hope whatever he got paid was worth it, Khabib was right, what a loser mentality. It’s one thing to get smashed in 40 seconds, it’s another to be all bromance hugs and smiles with your assailant afterwards.

<DisgustingHHH>

<Aug3>

Shldve fled the arena like colby

The moment he apologized to Conor for his fucking height at the face off was when he lost all my respect. The rest was obvious, no real reason for MMA fights if only one guy will fight for the win and the other comes as a punching bag company man.
Personally I lost the respect and honestly felt a bit disgusted when Cerrone jumped in Conors defense when sexual assault questions came up in the press conference.

Back