Red Panty Cowboy

Lol "boy".

You don't have to hype the guy with the most wins and finishes in UFC history. Don't be a dumbass and you can blatantly see, Cowboys an old man now. If you thought the fight was going to eb something more than it was, that's you. Because it really sounds like you're the dumbass who bought the hype and now you're being a bit of a bitch about it
<24>

I agree, it's almost like he didn't care about getting destroyed. It was almost Rampage-Fedor like. He had a chance to make his brand even bigger (he didn't even have to win, just fight) and he miserably failed at it.
At least Aldo got destroyed for being to wreckless (and felt ashamed afterwards) but Cowboy didn't even trhrow a punch

His nose was broken about 10 seconds into the fight, he caught a head kick about 20 second in, and then was on the ground for the next 20 seconds. It's not like he avoided anything, dude got caught. It's blatantly obvious too anyone who's watche dhim fight in the last year or so that his chin is waaaaay past what it used to be

83005299_1054138168254437_8410934794782769152_n.jpg

I hope whatever he got paid was worth it, Khabib was right, what a loser mentality. It’s one thing to get smashed in 40 seconds, it’s another to be all bromance hugs and smiles with your assailant afterwards.

<DisgustingHHH>

For some weird reason I got triggered by Cowboy's grandma hugging and kissing Conor.

Like seriously grandma please.. that dude just gave CTE to your grandson.. eh their business just that optic didn't sit well with me.

I hope whatever he got paid was worth it, Khabib was right, what a loser mentality. It’s one thing to get smashed in 40 seconds, it’s another to be all bromance hugs and smiles with your assailant afterwards.

<DisgustingHHH>

There's hugging, and then there's introducing the assailant to your grandpas...
<6>

I seriously don't want to tell those guys how to be tough, but it was a sad sight... I would rather see Edgar style cap tossing TBH

Cerrone's first social media post since the fight is a picture of his grandmother hugging Conor.

Says it all.

No one has a problem saying Greg Hardy's opponents showed up to lose, they put up in a better effort.

Easy with the way everyone is devaluing Cowboy. I’m sure he feels worse than anyone about it. So the guy didn’t go five rounds. So what? Does it affect your daily life at all? We gotta get over it

Easy with the way everyone is devaluing Cowboy. I’m sure he feels worse than anyone about it. So the guy didn’t go five rounds. So what? Does it affect your daily life at all? We gotta get over it

His "payday" eased his "suffering"

<DisgustingHHH>

Just shows the true nature of Khabib, nothing else.

He feels so bad about it he's posting pictures of Conor.

And Aldo got crushed in 13 seconds after going 10 years without losing and being talked about as one of the best in the world pound for pound. Didn't hear everyone crying like they are now about Cowboy.

No big deal in losing the way Cowboy did. When your nose gets broken seconds into a fight things usually don't end well.

Just mind blowing how many people are just pissed off about this. Not to mention they show good sportsmanship and fans have a problem with that too. Yet, if Conor was in there being a douche they'd have a problem with that too.

you cant even say which fighters you like. youre a scrub go away
Lol look at you, looking for any ammunition to use against me. For you to be so mad, my observations about you must have hit home

Back