Red nose? what the hell is up with them?

Weonlywonsixtwo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would love to order a gi and rash guard from them, but its always sold out and never restock wtf!

I know what you mean, i would like to get a hoodie from them. I did buy a gi from them earlier this year, very good quality for the price and looks even cooler. oh yea I got a shirt from them also. They must be a very small US distributor..maybe??

Weonlywonsixtwo said:
I just got an email from them, they are closing down!

Wow that sucks, they had some really cheap shirts there that looked cool. I got a shirt for like $5.00

thought they were housed in the same place as Atama? Hope this doesn't bear any influence as to Atama's health...

details anybody? I always wondered if maybe rednose wasn't atama's testing grounds, myself-- like use rednose versions to see what sells and what doesn't? I dunno...

d*mn. I love rednose stuff, too. Guess I better take care of it. :icon_cry2

Bought stuff from them 6 months ago, prices were cheap back then, must have been planning on closing down or something.. got the goods pretty quick too

That sucks they had good prices and outstanding customer svc.

The prices were awesome at Red Nose which makes it suck even worse that they are shutting down.

I ordered a T as well earlier..funny thing was I paid more for the shipping then the damn shirt..lol

Back