Red Meat

On average probably 4 times per day for me. My other meat servings are generally fish.

I'm doing this because:

(A) dead animals are tasty
(B) eating dead animals after lifting heavy things makes me big and strong

The benefits are pretty obvious - protein and fat are essential to building muscle.

Detriments? Take your pick of marginal scientific studies that may (or may not) indicate cholesterol problems that may (or may not) cause increased risk for heart disease and other studies that indicate possible (or maybe not) connections with colon cancer.

I agree with this, for a while I wasn't eating red meat at all just to see how long I could go without it and my lifts were okay at the gym, then after a weekend of hanging out with my parents my dad buys a bunch of groceries for me to take back to my place where I go to college. He gives me a bunch of tri tip and ground beef and I wasn't going to let it go to waste so I ate that shit everyday and my lifts went up like crazy, so from now on I eat it every other day. Plus its delicious

Iirc, this isn't the first time you've called eggs a dairy product either. Here's a quick test, does it come out of an animal's nipples, or is it made out of something that comes out of an animals nipples? If yes, it's dairy, if no, it's not dairy.

And, animals that lay eggs don't even have nipples...except for maybe something weird, like a duck billed platypus...I'd have to look that one up.

ok smart ass then explain this to me, egg is equivalent of baby to a mammal but it doesnt come out of a chickens vagina but out of its anus, that is why some times it is covered in chicken shit.

ok smart ass then explain this to me, egg is equivalent of baby to a mammal but it doesnt come out of a chickens vagina but out of its anus, that is why some times it is covered in chicken shit.

wtf?????

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

i just got home from trying to fix a leaky bath for 8 hours..now am laughing...you guys are brilliant

/thread

Eat red meat all the time. There are no bad things about it. Try to get grass fed over factory farm when possible. If not make sure you are supplementing with fish oil.

Eat red meat all the time. There are no bad things about it. Try to get grass fed over factory farm when possible. If not make sure you are supplementing with fish oil.

that is true specially if you work out regularly. pple who get cholestrol, heart issues from red meat are pple who spend 9 hrs sitting infront a computer, drive thier car back home and sit infront of the tv.

I eat steak 3 or 4 times a week its grand tak..i bulked up a fair bit from it

Don't know how I missed this the first time around.
Generally speaking, the only time I don't include red meat in my meal is if the main ingredient is eggs...and then I still may have red meat with it.

Breakfast - Eggs

Snack - Nuts

Lunch - Chicken

Snack - Fish

Dinner - Red Meat

Snack - Raw milk

Problem solved.

Back