Red Light ?

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If no one is looking , no cars around , will you go through?

If no one is looking , no cars around , will you go through?
Depends on the neighborhood and the time. I have a friend who got scolded by the police for stopping at a stoplight at 2 am in a shady part of town.

you think no one saw
but I know you broke the law
yourself, please Benoit

When a stop sign has 8 sides it means stopping is optional. A little tidbit they don’t tell you at the DMV.

Never. Couldnt bring myself to do that. See people do it all the time at night tho

I also use my blinker even if I havent seen another car in 30 minutes and am in the middle of nowhere

i've made plenty of illegal turns when it was readily apparent no one else could possibly be put in danger, so yes.

I used to get stopped most nights at this junction which was completely open.

You could very easily see each direction of traffic. Never understood why I had to sit there stopped for the lights, when I can visibly see there's no other traffic plus being 03:00 am.

I'm one of those hated bycicle guys crossing every red sign and giving the finger doing so.
I can't imagine not crossing them driving a car tbh.

I had to once or twice because this one intersection sometimes glitches and will absolutely not change for maybe 10 minutes regardless of your car weight on the weight sensor.

Back