Red Hydrogen Phone Update. Now Shooting For Fall

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
First time hearing about this. Cliffs on what makes it so cool?

First time hearing about this. Cliffs on what makes it so cool?

basically an outrageously expensive phone with a built-in 4k compatible camera
-4view type display...like nintendo 3ds but with live video of real images to provide depth on a 3D-like display
-5.7-inch LCD display with a 2560 x 1440 resolution.
-Red is offering it either aluminum (preorder price: $1,195) or titanium (preorder price: $1,595)
-Android smartphone powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835

it'll be expensive as fuck but will probably be unreal if it makes it to market.

its made by RED who make the infamously expensive and high quality "RED cameras" that shoot up to like 8K at 60FPS ...they're insanely high quality and sturdy ass cameras
http://www.red.com/builder

My boss's son shoots mountain biking videos and bought one and that quality of it is just fucking crazy

Been keeping an eye on this, waiting to see how the video turns out. Might be the next phone I get.

basically an outrageously expensive phone with a built-in 4k compatible camera
-4view type display...like nintendo 3ds but with live video of real images to provide depth on a 3D-like display
-5.7-inch LCD display with a 2560 x 1440 resolution.
-Red is offering it either aluminum (preorder price: $1,195) or titanium (preorder price: $1,595)
-Android smartphone powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835

it'll be expensive as fuck but will probably be unreal if it makes it to market.

its made by RED who make the infamously expensive and high quality "RED cameras" that shoot up to like 8K at 60FPS ...they're insanely high quality and sturdy ass cameras
http://www.red.com/builder

My boss's son shoots mountain biking videos and bought one and that quality of it is just fucking crazy
Jebus. And a Pocophone by Xiaomi that runs on snapdragon 845 goes for $300.

Back