Red Dead Redemption coming for PC?

Chubz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
c2F8wFh.jpg

Red Dead Redemption for the PC a Possibility

Well the good news is that if you were still holding out at the possibility of Red Dead Redemption for the PC, you could be pleasantly surprised. According to a recent discovery by the folks at NeoGAF, there have been references made to the game arriving for the PC. The game has been recently sighted on Microsoft’s Official Compatibility website where the title was spotted with support for Windows 7, 8, and 8.1.

I have my fingers (and toes) crossed for an official announcement at E3! Please, gods of the PC Gaming Master Race, let this be true!

EDIT: Nevermind. The listing was a mistake. Nothing to see here, folks. Go home. :(

Last edited:
It'd be nice, but don't hold your breath. They've long refused to release it on PC, which is a huge shame, as it's a magnificent game. Probably be a shitty port anyway, a la GTA IV.

I wonder who's porting it Rockstar San Diego or Rockstar North.

Don't see why they never did in the first place. I'm playing through it right now on the ps3. Such a great game.

I had a lot of fun with that game until
Mexico.
I quit shortly after.

Last edited:
Man that game is 4 years old now isnt?

I would play it again on PC if there are some awesome mods for it, had a lot of fun with that game (except for Mexico, worst part of the game)

LA Noire > RDR > GTA 4 > GTA 5

i dont get it. Why?

So much for my spoiler tag lol.

The game fell on it's face at that point. The new characters that you meet there are pretty good, but the game itself just didn't have the same fun factor as the first half. Maybe it just got too repetitive, I don't remember all that well, it's been a while.

Man you guys are missing out. You only have to stay in Mexico for a few hours then you get to go to the best part of the map. West Elizabeth is fantastic and has the best city and wildlife. I honestly don't even remember anything boring about Mexico. You got to meet the old American gunslinger and the corrupt Mexican military guys. I honestly LOVED Mexico in the game.

Last edited:
Man you guys are missing out. You only have to stay in Mexico for a few hours then you get to go to the best part of the map. West Elizabeth is fantastic and has city and wildlife. I honestly don't even remember anything boring about Mexico. You got to meet the old American gunslinger and the corrupt Mexican military guys. I honestly LOVED Mexico in the game.

Maybe I'll revisit it(coughtorrentcough) on PC if it comes out. I got rid of my PS3 months ago and don't plan on ever buying another one, or any console for that matter......Unless of course Project Beast turns out to be legit. I'd buy a PS4 just for that game(if no PC release).

This ship has sailed a long time ago. They lost a lot of the original code, and the cost of opportunity for porting it is simply not worth it.

Man you guys are missing out. You only have to stay in Mexico for a few hours then you get to go to the best part of the map. West Elizabeth is fantastic and has the best city and wildlife. I honestly don't even remember anything boring about Mexico. You got to meet the old American gunslinger and the corrupt Mexican military guys. I honestly LOVED Mexico in the game.

I didn't mind Mexico until I replayed the game on Hardcore mode or whatever it's called, without auto-aim. Man those train missions were brutal.

How can PC be the master race if it doesn't have one of the t best games of the previous generation?

I thought the game was overrated...The open world wasn't really good, very boring.

The storyline wasn't great, I didn't like it. I liked the online however

Seems like Rockstar wants to cash in.

I thought the game was overrated...The open world wasn't really good, very boring.

The storyline wasn't great, I didn't like it.
I liked the online however

You are the ONLY person I've ever heard say that. In fact the exact opposite is the consensus.

The storyline wasn't great, I didn't like it. I liked the online however

I thought so too. I played like 20 minutes at a friends and was immediately bored.

Back