Red Dead Redemption 2

They should have called it Red Dead Revenge or something

The first game was called Red Dead Revolver, the second was Red Dead Redemption, they should have kept the RDR initials but kept changing the last word to something unique and badass, called it Red Dead Redemption 2 is lazy

Red Dead Revolver
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Revenge
Red Dead Retribution
Red Dead Resurrection
Red Dead Reality
Red Dead Republic
Red Dead Revival
Red Dead Revealed

Can’t wait for the chrome horses with pink and purple manes

And the Buffalo Bucks bros

Hawk Deed sales, buying ranches and stables, doing train heists, bi-plane griefers, gold rush adversary modes, lassoing bounties, literal 1v1 pistolero duels, going to the tailor and buying 50 types of dusters and 10 gallon hats.

Lime green and Yellow Model Ts.

The first game was called Red Dead Revolver, the second was Red Dead Redemption, they should have kept the RDR initials but kept changing the last word to something unique and badass, called it Red Dead Redemption 2 is lazy

Red Dead Revolver
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Revenge
Red Dead Retribution
Red Dead Resurrection
Red Dead Reality
Red Dead Republic
Red Dead Revival
Red Dead Revealed

That title triggers very bad memories inside of me. :(

HBLSH7d.jpg

Red Dead Revolver
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Revenge
Red Dead Retribution
Red Dead Resurrection
Red Dead Reality
Red Dead Republic
Red Dead Revival
Red Dead Revealed
Yes and No. If it's a prequel to Redemption, it makes sense. Revolver and Redemption didn't really have anything to do with each other

I hope there are guns in this.

Still no PC release info. BOOO!

I 100%ed Redemption on Xbox and wish it had come to PC, that multiplayer would have been a lot more fun with a mouse and without the auto-aim.

I 100%ed Redemption on Xbox and wish it had come to PC, that multiplayer would have been a lot more fun with a mouse and without the auto-aim.

I actually thought the auto-aim balanced the game expertly

Most multiplayer modes involved heavy reliance on sparsely whipping out of cover, auto-aim meant that surprised players had a fighting chance to hit the random pop-up rival where a free-aim game would have meant that players would have played much more long-range edge-of-bounds scoping styles, with far less moving around during deathmatches

With auto-aim, every gunfight did turn into a roll fight though, but the same could be said for gta online

...also on that note, holy shit. You can't say Red Dead Redemption online's auto aim system didn't train scores of players to become instant killing machines when gta v debuted online

<IllKillU>

Roll headshot. Roll headshot.

I actually thought the auto-aim balanced the game expertly

Most multiplayer modes involved heavy reliance on sparsely whipping out of cover, auto-aim meant that surprised players had a fighting chance to hit the random pop-up rival where a free-aim game would have meant that players would have played much more long-range edge-of-bounds scoping styles, with far less moving around during deathmatches

With auto-aim, every gunfight did turn into a roll fight though, but the same could be said for gta online

...also on that note, holy shit. You can't say Red Dead Redemption online's auto aim system didn't train scores of players to become instant killing machines when gta v debuted online

<IllKillU>

Roll headshot. Roll headshot.

Yeah, never played GTA V, but you put the semi-auto in my hand and it was all over. Some truly heinous scores in Undead Nightmare too. I liked the auto-aim a lot on X-Box, I hate console FPS', but I think they could have done cool things on PC. Trailers have me pretty excited, jeez, those damn vistas. I remember the first time I loped down the Rio Grande in Redemption, it was surreal.

Yeah, never played GTA V, but you put the semi-auto in my hand and it was all over. Some truly heinous scores in Undead Nightmare too. I liked the auto-aim a lot on X-Box, I hate console FPS', but I think they could have done cool things on PC. Trailers have me pretty excited, jeez, those damn vistas. I remember the first time I loped down the Rio Grande in Redemption, it was surreal.

I mean considering the sheer number of Redemption Online players utilizing cover in every match, a free aim player would need to wait aiming at their pop-out which would have been constantly changing if the cover was a strafe-able low stucco wall, which there were roughly 7,000 sources of in game

The name triggers me, Redemption 2 but it's a prequel.

Red Dead Revenge would be one of the GOAT titles.

The name triggers me, Redemption 2 but it's a prequel.

Red Dead Revenge would be one of the GOAT titles.

I disagree but I think the name could have been different. Since it’s a prequel and little is known about Marston’s involvement, Red Dead would be just fine. Revenge wouldn’t even be a part of it yet. Hell - what did “red dead” have to do with anything? Even the previous game’s title didn’t make 100% sense.

Marston’s Story was about redemption. Revenge would make no sense. Actually, Jack was the one who got his revenge so if anything RDR was revenge and redemption at the same time.

Red Dead Revolver
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Revenge
Red Dead Retribution
Red Dead Resurrection
Red Dead Reality
Red Dead Republic
Red Dead Revival
Red Dead Revealed

The first 5 sound good. The last 4, not so much.

Yea, I tried replaying it on my 360 and I shortly said fuck this. The jaggies are the worst Ive seen in a videogame. I remember it being distracting when it first came out but its actually much, much worse.

It would be amazing on PC because you could upscale it to 4k with DSR combined with regular MSAA which would eliminate most of the aliasing. Not all of it though. Like I said, it is the worst Ive seen in a video game. Lol

Bitching are people about the title while I'm over here triggered over the fact that the protagonist looks and sounds like he has fucking Down Syndrome

I hate Rockstar now. After the playing coy for 19 months shit they pulled with GTAV on pc, only to outright unfulfill the single player dlc they promised for free, while loading the online with micro transactions. It looks like the same shit for RDR2. I'm sure they'll delay the pc release by at least a year in order to double dip their fans....

Hawk Deed sales, buying ranches and stables, doing train heists, bi-plane griefers, gold rush adversary modes, lassoing bounties, literal 1v1 pistolero duels, going to the tailor and buying 50 types of dusters and 10 gallon hats.

Lime green and Yellow Model Ts.

Lol

I'm waiting for them to come out with a RDR2 PS4 bundle before I jump into the next gen systems.

I played multiplayer on the PS3 a lot.
It was cool, but many cheaters with golden guns.

I'm waiting for them to come out with a RDR2 PS4 bundle before I jump into the next gen systems.

If you've waited this long you might as well wait for the PS5. It'll be here by 2019 or 2020.

Back