Red Dead Redemption 2

I remember reading a thread here not too long ago about RDR2. I can't seem to find it now, but there was supposedly leaked info about the game that was posted in the thread.. My recollection of the specific details are hazy. I'll post it anyway but take it with a grain of salt..

It will be called Red Dead Redemption. Legends of the West. There will be two playable characters, One of the character's name is Seth, I can't remember the other. Will be twice or three times the size of RDR. The time period was posted too but I can't remember.

It should be called Red Dead Retribution, and you should be Marston's son.

He already got his retribution at the end of the game though.

Wouldn't mind seeing a sequal though the first one is amazing, would like Max Payne 4 too I never played the first two but I loved the third.

One of the best games ever IMO. If it wasn't so broken I'd still be playing the online game. I read somewhere that new one would be called red dead rebellion but who knows. First heading to Mexico gave me the chills

With the leak of RDR backwards compatibility for XBONE recently, I expect the announcement to come soon.

Hope it isn't in the same pile as GTA V SP DLC and Agent.

I just realized I've still never played Undead Nightmare. I only played through RDR for the first time last year.

One of the best games ever. Would prefer to play it over GTA, but sadly they never released it for PC and i don't have a console anymore. Extremely satisfying to shoot someone off a horse and them getting dragged along.

A former Rockstar employee was answering question on a reddit and appeared to hint a Red Dead Redemption 2 being the next big game to be released.

Hey Danny, long time/first time...fuck this O&A nonsense and lets get to some real news. WTF does Rockstar have on deck?
Really? Dumbass. Really? Two.
Loud and clear, boss. Beautiful.
Holy fuck yes, shit better be a prequel. The kid was such a :eek::eek::eek:.

Apparently, that's a code.

I just realized I've still never played Undead Nightmare. I only played through RDR for the first time last year.

Fun and campy

Loved the "new" horses

Fuck yes...such a good game the first one that is never played the 2nd

The second one was good but not as great like the first one.

Just a lot more executions and brutality and nudity.

Not as nearly as suspenseful and menacing as the first which made it great.

My favorite game ever. John Fucking Marston is the man.

This would be awesome on the PS4 (or XBONE) I still haven't completely beat Undead Nightmare but RDR is one of my favorite games ever. A sequel would be great.

Back