Recovery Cyborg Throwin Bombs,Grappling and Deadlifting While Recovering from Weight Cut

tell me again how she can't make weight in 5 months

Is Cyborg supposed to just sit on the couch & play video games like Rampage Jackson?

OP can create as many click-bait threads as this but it only highlights that he either fell asleep in basic biology class or never graduated to that level.

A person working out doesn’t effect their organs - Having repetitive extreme weight cuts do or even just one.
. . . Ask Cormier:

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...-the-weight-cut-that-almost-killed-him-021814

Is Cyborg supposed to just sit on the couch & play video games like Rampage Jackson?

OP can create as many click-bait threads as this but it only highlights that he either fell asleep in basic biology class or never graduated to that level.

A person working out doesn’t effect their organs - Having repetitive extreme weight cuts do or even just one.
. . . Ask Cormier:

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...-the-weight-cut-that-almost-killed-him-021814

it has been mentioned a couple of times that cyborg has been gaining weight since she signed to the ufc, several people here already tore a new asshole to you and the other cyborg apologist go back and read the thread or fuck off

Yes, she was 165 lbs that Monday starting from 175 two months prior.

If you believe she dieted to 165 lbs, and dehydrated the remainder, that's 165 x .86 = 141.9 - 14% loss of fluids. Death occurs at 15%.

If she dehydrated that severely, she would have been at death's doorstep with several organs failing and in no condition to fight the next day.

Was dehydration part of it? Sure, but a chunk of that reduction in weight was from dieting (eating nothing but fruit and little else) of which protein from lean mass is part of the metabolic mixture.
She's posted pics weighing 175 two days after a fight.

it has been mentioned a couple of times that cyborg has been gaining weight since she signed to the ufc, several people here already tore a new asshole to you and the other cyborg apologist go back and read the thread or fuck off

lol that was your rebuttal?

I addressed & corrected your click-bait thread w/ facts. You can't even refute what I said, so you resort to "fuck off"? I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that you were the one that fell asleep in biology class but evidently you never made it that far in life. I'm done w/ this click-bait thread.

I addressed & corrected your click-bait thread w/ facts. You can't even refute what I said, so you resort to "fuck off"? I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that you were the one that fell asleep in biology class but evidently you never made it that far in life. I'm done w/ this click-bait thread.

Are you implying that she can't lose muscle mass?

you made a stupid fuckin point "is cyborg supposed to sit on the couch" no you dummy she is supposed to stop gaining muscle and trying to have a weight advantage she has been steadily gaining weight since she signed to the ufc so she isn't working out to maintain she is working out to make gains,

she is literally complaining that she can't make weight while she is gaining size jee i wonder why she had so much trouble is like she gained more weight and her weight cut became harder you cyborg cuck, nice new account by the way last one got ban?

Lol Cyborg would fuck up any woman on the UFC roster. Deal with it virgin nerds.
And she's done nothing to prove it. Turns down any viable competition to fight the worst of the worst.

Your virgin nerd comment is pure projection.

Smh it's not helping her case. I'm sure there a doctor out there that will argue that it's healthy for to stay active while recovering, but I call bullshit.

Someone hinted that she was trying to delay her recovery so it can line up with the next Brazil card. Looking more and more likely.

Dude she said she couldnt put her body through another weight cut yet (doctors orders id imagine) what does that have to do with training i dont understand the comparison??
nothing.
those retards just make up anything to bash on Cyborg.

Mind you, they are old Ronda whiteknights, that feels the need to bash Cyborg to keep the illusion Ronda is WMMA GOAT...

First she's on her death bed, then she's not. Crazy.

She's gonna bulk up to 225 so she has an excuse to not cut to 185 and be middleweight champ.

. . . Ask Cormier:

Yes, training does affect your organs. Kidneys filter waste products generated through training, etc. What do you think clears the toxic build up of free radicals out? If her organs, particularly her kidneys, are so depleted that she needs five months between fights, she should be working on her recovery, not generating additional stressors.

But this is only my field, what would I know?

She says Ronda will lose her identity once she loses, but will she lose her identity once she doesn´t roid out to the maximum and has to hide her roids cause of getting tested regularly.

Back