Recovery Cyborg Throwin Bombs,Grappling and Deadlifting While Recovering from Weight Cut

lol..good one. Her face goes through transformations though. She's on a steroid cycle. Lifting heavy and bulking up.
She has to bulk up to recover the lean mass she loses during cuts. That's part of her "I'm not fully recovered" reason.

Gotta keep that 20lbs weight advantage now when she's gonna fight at 145.

;>

She's going to bulk up to 190 lbs and start cutting from there, now that the UFC has the 145 lb division and she won't be getting fed soccer moms and part timers anymore.

I don't think her not being able to cut weight has anything to do with her training.

With that said, she needs to stop whining about not getting the shot for the belt t 145. She was offered it twice and turned it down both times. She basically should have just said "Unfortunately I am unable to fight currently because of health reasons due to weight cutting for my last fight. I will be back stronger and hopefully fight the winner of the 145 lb title next."

That's really all she had to say. Instead she complains and throws shade at everyone.

She was cleared by a doctor after her last fight with no problems

Thus far we've seen nothing save for words coming out of Cybro's already proven to be dishonest mouth for proof of her being "unhealthy" or "unable" to make 145 lbs in the 8 weeks they gave her to do so.

There are things as second or even third opinions in the medical world. Perhaps her own private HCP, who knows her medical history than a UFC physician or 3rd party.

She has to bulk up to recover the lean mass she loses during cuts. That's part of her "I'm not fully recovered" reason.

lmao she doesn't lose any lean muscle cutting water. You're joking right?

Heavy deadlifting and "cycling" - of course she can't make weight at this time of the year, its Christmas after all!! - time for bulking and gain some moar muscle...

There are things as second or even third opinions in the medical world. Perhaps her own private HCP, who knows her medical history than a UFC physician or 3rd party.
And we've heard none of that. Only her dishonest mouth.

So why should we trust her word?

Lol Cyborg would fuck up any woman on the UFC roster. Deal with it virgin nerds.

Are you being serious right now?

This is someone who
Has been caught cheating
Signed a contract with the stipulation she would make weight yet she never did and in fact put on more mass
Hasn't had a fight since September, so she's actually had much longer than 8 weeks to be in shape
Fights only in Brazil

Connect the dots dude, anyone defending her is naive

lmao she doesn't lose any lean muscle cutting water. You're joking right?
She dieted down from 170+ to low 150s then dehydrated the rest for her catch weight fights. She'd be dead dehydrating 20% of her body weight in fluids (175 x .80=140).

She dieted down from 170+ to low 150s then dehydrated the rest for her catch weight fights. She'd be dead dehydrating 20% of her body weight in fluids (175 x .80=140).
According to her team she dieted to 168 and expected to be 165-168 on fight night.

Hasn't had a fight since September, so she's actually had much longer than 8 weeks to be in shape
I hadn't realized it's been that long already. Wow. I thought she'd been given plenty of notice from this point on to accept a fight and have a camp, but realizing that it's already been nearly 3 months past, that's pretty fucked up.

Yeah, if a fighter can't make their weight class in 5 months, then something is definitely wrong.

I hadn't realized it's been that long already. Wow. I thought she'd been given plenty of notice from this point on to accept a fight and have a camp, but realizing that it's already been nearly 3 months past, that's pretty fucked up.

Yeah, if a fighter can't make their weight class in 5 months, then something is definitely wrong.

Just in case anyone needs any more convincing something fishy is going on, here she is with former LW champ Frankie Edgar

8b4f206b81504f14e81be0a0467ba274.jpg

Back