Recovery Cyborg Throwin Bombs,Grappling and Deadlifting While Recovering from Weight Cut

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

tell me again how she can't make weight in 5 months

She always recovers in time for Brazil cards

Notice her bloated face. Wonder what that's a side effect of.

Haters gonna hate

Cyborg smashes Holly, Ronda, Nunes, Germiane, whoever else

If she doesn't bulk up and weight lift before taking a fight at 145 against some 5-3 soccer mom while cutting down from 170 she will die.

She will dieded right Cyborg fans?

People actually thought Ronda would beat her?
I think she would, cyborg bull rushes super aggressively, Holme destroyed her with footwork and counterpunching.

I think Val has a much better chance to beat Ronda than cyborg

Cyborg blasts through any woman on the UFC roster.

It's not Cyborg's fault you're miserable.

It's her fault she's not fighting for the 145 lb title that she kept whining for.

Unless you have access to her medical records, maybe you should reserve judgement:

Haters gonna hate

Cyborg smashes Holly, Ronda, Nunes, Germiane, whoever else

That's what people keep saying but she doesn't think so. She now turned down fights with Ronda, Holly and Germaine. Cyborg gets beat by all 3 before she even steps into the octagon because she's a mental midget.

lol..good one. Her face goes through transformations though. She's on a steroid cycle. Lifting heavy and bulking up.

Gotta keep that 20lbs weight advantage now when she's gonna fight at 145.

;>

Unless you have access to her medical records, maybe you should reserve judgement:
She was cleared by a doctor after her last fight with no problems

Thus far we've seen nothing save for words coming out of Cybro's already proven to be dishonest mouth for proof of her being "unhealthy" or "unable" to make 145 lbs in the 8 weeks they gave her to do so.

I honestly dont get why people even care about cyborg she hasnt fought anyone decent in nearly 10 years.

Dude she said she couldnt put her body through another weight cut yet (doctors orders id imagine) what does that have to do with training i dont understand the comparison??

Back