Recovering Renan Barao Nuthugger

My nuthugging wasn't about being his fan as much as it was thinking he was possibly the pound for pound king, a guy destined to retire 72-1-1. I still like him and think he'll do well.

With this post you went from being "fairly obvious troll that had about a 2% subtlety that went unnoticed by some" in the OP to "where have all the decent trolls gone? This shit is about as subtle as a hammer to the face".

I guess Sherdog will be Sherdog.

There's nothing recover from. If you want to be a fan, be a fan. The guy's a fucking great fighter.

However, the talk about how he was far more skilled than Jones and how he was more accomplished than any other champ because he had 20 wins on the regional circuit before he went to the WEC was laughable.

I always thought his record was padded up until he got in the WEC/UFC. He's still a great fighter though. I was happy to see him lose, mainly because I'm a huge TAM fan, but I couldn't help but feel really bad for Barao during his post fight speech. I'm sure he will bounce back from this loss. It was bound to happen eventually. Maybe this was a good thing for Barao? Trying to keep a win steak like that going must be alot of pressure.

With this post you went from being "fairly obvious troll that had about a 2% subtlety that went unnoticed by some" in the OP to "where have all the decent trolls gone? This shit is about as subtle as a hammer to the face".

A man can not commiserate without some nuanced internet level psycho-analyzation of his comments.

I disappointed. Its more entertaining when people throw tantrums, and wild accusations around. Like when anderson silva got ktfo.

Thank you for reminding us what is wrong with MMA fans these days ;)

War Chuck Forever.
Watching him get K'dTFO repeatedly was upsetting but that don't mean I'm not a huge fan.

That right hand from TJ haunted me last night.

amazing amazing fight by him, hoping Barao comes back even stronger!

Let the man commiserate. *** Louise

Thank you for teaching me a new word.

When he used the word 'recovering', it gave me the impression he was done being a Barao fan.

I will be rooting for TJ, I have a very strong feeling that Barao will be coming back nastier than ever before.

This. Too bad there are very few true fans of fighters on this forum. Mostly just bandwagoners that say "he was never that good" when someone loses a fight.

I will forever hug Fedor and Silva's nut with fervor. Where's my adulation?

Damn if you do nuthug; damn if you don't nuthug.

I've never seen one instance of praising someone's apparent nuthugging of some fighter not of their own.

"Boy, he sure loves GSP who I don't care about much. Cheers to his devoted nuthugging." Never...

So in this case he gets bashed for NOT nuthugging enough for people's taste.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SHERDOG!!!

Lighten up Princess. Its all in good fun. :icon_chee

Check out some old Fedor or Shogun threads when they lost. You might get some help on how to deal with this.

lmao, there's some rock solid gold in those threads. Shogun getting his ass whipped by Jones, Gus and Chael were on par with when BJ got tooled by Georges, Frankie and Rory.

I'm actually waiting to see if HIMBOB is still posting and hasn't drowned himself in his dunk tank. He's been repping Barao for a long time.

Back