Recovering from surgery - DA:I or GTAV?

GTA5:
--Cheat codes removed in favor of microtransactions
--Map is empty
--Not as much fun stuff do as predecessors
--Psychic cop AI. Get stars even when in the middle of nowhere, and the cops just spawn out there. Then they always know to search the exact area you are in.
--Really easy

DA:I:
--MMO style grinding side quests
--Embarrassingly poor dialogue
--"An ancient evil awakens, you are the choosen one" rehashed story
--SJW nonsense shoehorned in and flaunted in your face.

Lol @ some of your gta complaints. Cheat codes are in the single player, man. What are you talking about?

I haven't played much dragon age. And I love rpg's. It doesn't draw you in at all. You have to do stupid quests right away. Collect this, collect that. You can't go here here because you haven't unlocked it...

I'd go GTA V all the way. It has problems, like glitches, but overall it's a good to great game.

GTA5:
--Map is empty
--Psychic cop AI. Get stars even when in the middle of nowhere, and the cops just spawn out there. Then they always know to search the exact area you are in.
--Really easyQUOTE]

LOL, what?

Look into aerobraking if you haven't already. You can skim Duna's atmosphere to slow you down, in order to fall in to orbit around it. Then it is just like landing on Mun.

Also, because I hate huge rockets, I usually take two with me to other planets. On is my landed, and the other acts as a spare fuel tank that I dock with to refuel before coming home.

The hardest part I'm finding is working out how much to time lapse to get Duna/Kerbin in the most fuel efficient locations to launch. I keep messing it up and it's taking me about 3000ms delta V just to catch an encounter with Duna which isn't leaving me enough to fuel to land.

tumblr_mqf1dogBDZ1rzd6w3o1_400.gif

I enjoy both games but give the nod to GTA V. IMO it's one of the best games of the past 10 years or so. I'd also say it has more meaningful content than Inquisition.

Dragon Age is also a damn good game. If you really like RPGs then this could be the better pick. People's complaints for the game are very valid the question is how much do those complaints effect your opinion of the game.

Just get both. They are both elite tier AAA titles and GTA V is awesome online and DA:I is like this gens Skyrim in terms of scope and sheer things to do.

GTA5:
--Map is empty
--Really easy

LMAO!! SMDH.

Would've been nice if the next gen gta had some places like malls and shit you could've gone inside that's my only real gripe with gta. I expected a more lively city (although gta on next gen is cool when you fight randoms on the street it feels more personal). I got dragon age inquisition cause I was craving an rpg but I don't think id buy a sequel to inquisition but it's still a fun game.

The hardest part I'm finding is working out how much to time lapse to get Duna/Kerbin in the most fuel efficient locations to launch. I keep messing it up and it's taking me about 3000ms delta V just to catch an encounter with Duna which isn't leaving me enough to fuel to land.

You want the angle between kerbin, the sun, and duna to be 44

The money cheat code isn't.

You have to buy cash packs now.

That's one code. Also, if you played the game correctly, you wouldn't need a money pack because the storyline allows you to make millions through the stock market.

But you probably cried when you realized it didn't have da money cheat and threw the game away. Lol.

Unless youre like, entirely new to gaming or have a awesome funny posse to play with I would go with DA:I. GTA games were hilarious back in the days when the concept were new, and I was young and impressionable, now it loses its charm really fast unless I play it with friends. But then again if I play it with friends it can be so friggin funny that I have to get cortison injections into my jaw for it to be able to function properly afterwards.
DA:I bring the character development of RPGs and was my weapon of choice(rpgs not DA:I) when I was bound to the bed due to surgery/chemo. Although I played final fantasies.
GL on your recovery anyways, throw the meds away as soon as you can :D

That's one code. Also, if you played the game correctly, you wouldn't need a money pack because the storyline allows you to make millions through the stock market.

But you probably cried when you realized it didn't have da money cheat and threw the game away. Lol.

Cutting cheat codes to sell them to player for real life cash is not a practice I'm going to support. Sorry.

Cutting cheat codes to sell them to player for real life cash is not a practice I'm going to support. Sorry.

Once again, you're saying "cheat codes", while there was only one they pulled. Your previous posts would infer that you don't have top notch English, but I'm assuming you know the difference between singular and plural.

Ah, what am I even saying... It's painfully obvious that you're a troll.

The money cheat code isn't.

You have to buy cash packs now.

What the hell are you talking about? There are no cheats in Online. Get your head out of your ass and quit misleading the OP.

Also you don't have to buy Cash/Shark Cards. If you want to earn money quicker you CAN but it's not mandatory. There's easy ways to earn money online now legit. Go to the GTA V forum if you don't believe me.

I'm the biggest GTA5 nut hugger on these boards. I want that crown.

What the hell are you talking about? There are no cheats in Online. Get your head out of your ass and quit misleading the OP.

Also you don't have to buy Cash/Shark Cards. If you want to earn money quicker you CAN but it's not mandatory. There's easy ways to earn money online now legit. Go to the GTA V forum if you don't believe me.

I'm talking about single player

GTA5:
--Map is empty
--Really easy

All pretty much true, but they are both still great games

Yeah no cheat codes for GTA 5....

http://www.cheatcc.com/ps4/grandtheftauto5cheatscodes.html

Cheat mode

Enter one of the following codes while playing the game or at the pause screen to activate the corresponding cheat function. If you entered a code correctly, a small confirmation will appear above the map. Note: GTA 5 cheats for PS4 cannot be saved, and must be entered manually each time. They also cannot be used during missions. If you enable cheats and start a mission, the cheats will automatically be disabled. All direction commands must be entered using the digital pad. Cheats also disable PS4 trophies from being earned for the current game save. Thus, quick save your game before using cheat codes. Additionally, there may be other cheat codes for GTA V still yet unknown that will eventually be revealed. So keep checking back, as they could be revealed at anytime.

Invincibility

While playing the game, quickly press Right, X, Right, Left, Right, R1, Right, Left, X, Triangle to be invincible for five minutes. Alternately, call "1-999-724-654-5537" (PAIN KILLER) on your cell phone. You must enter the code again after five minutes to reactive invincibility. Note: This code does not make vehicles invincible.
Full health and armor

While playing the game, quickly press Circle, L1, Triangle, R2, X, Square, Circle, Right, Square, L1(3).
Give weapons and extra ammo

While playing the game, quickly press Triangle, R2, Left, L1, X, Right, Triangle, Down, Square, L1(3) to get extra ammunition and the assault rifle, grenade, knife, pistol, RPG, sawed off shotgun, SMG, and sniper rifle.
Lower wanted level

While playing the game, quickly press R1(2), Circle, R2, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.
Raise wanted level

While playing the game, quickly press R1(2), Circle, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.
Recharge special ability

While playing the game, quickly press X(2), Square, R1, L1, X, Right, Left, X. Alternately, call "1-999-769-3787" (POWER-UP) on your cell phone.
Super jump

While playing the game, quickly press Left(2), Triangle(2), Right(2), Left, Right, Square, R1, R2. Hold Square to jump very high.
Faster run

While playing the game, quickly press Triangle, Left, Right(2), L2, L1, Square. Alternately, call "1-999-228-2463" (CATCH ME) on your cell phone.
Faster swim

While playing the game, quickly press Left(2), L1, Right(2), R2, Left, L2, Right.
Flaming bullets

While playing the game, quickly press L1, R1, Square, R1, Left, R2, R1, Left, Square, Right, L1(2). Alternately, call "1-999-462-363-4279" (INCENDIARY) on your cell phone.
Explosive bullets

While playing the game, quickly press Right, Square, X, Left, R1, R2, Left, Right(2), L1(3).
Explosive melee attacks

While playing the game, quickly press Right, Left, X, Triangle, R1, Circle(3), L2.
Slow-motion aim

While playing the game, quickly press Square, L2, R1, Triangle, Left, Square, L2, Right, X. Alternately, call "1-999-332-3393" (DEAD-EYE) on your cell phone. The code can be entered up to three times to increase its effect. Enter it a fourth time to disable the code.
Moon gravity

While playing the game, quickly press Left(2), L1, R1, L1, Right, Left, L1, Left. Alternately, call "1-999-356-2837" (FLOATER) on your cell phone. Enter a vehicle after enabling this code to experience less gravity. Press Circle after jumping to float.
Slidey cars

While playing the game, quickly press Triangle, R1(2), Left, R1, L1, R2, L1.
Spawn BMX bike

While playing the game, quickly press Left(2), Right(2), Left, Right, Square, Circle, Triangle, R1, R2.
Spawn Buzzard (small attack helicopter)

While playing the game, quickly press Circle(2), L1, Circle(3), L1, L2, R1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle. Alternately, call "1-999-289-9633" (BUZZ-OFF) on your cell phone. The Buzzard is a helicopter with missiles and guns. It must be spawned in a large enough area for it to appear, or it will not spawn.
Spawn Caddy (golf cart)

While playing the game, quickly press Circle, L1, Left, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, Circle, X.
Spawn Comet (two door sports car)

While playing the game, quickly press R1, Circle, R2, Right, L1, L2, X(2), Square, R1. Alternately, call "1-999-266-38" (COMET) on your cell phone.
Spawn Duster (crop duster plane)

While playing the game, quickly press Right, Left, R1(3), Left, Triangle(2), X, Circle, L1(2).
Spawn Limo (limousine)

While playing the game, quickly press R2, Right, L2, Left(2), R1, L1, Circle, Right. Alternately, call "1-999-846-39663" (VINEWOOD) on your cell phone.
Spawn parachute

While playing the game, quickly press Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2(2), Left(2), Right, L1. Alternately, call "1-999-759-3483" (SKY-DIVE) on your cell phone.
Spawn PCJ-600 motorcycle

While playing the game, quickly press R1, Right, Left, Right, R2, Left, Right, Square, Right, L2, L1(2). Alternately, call "1-999-762-538" (ROCKET) on your cell phone.
Spawn Rapid GT (two door sports car)

While playing the game, quickly press R2, L1, Circle, Right, L1, R1, Right, Left, Circle, R2. Alternately, call "1-999-727-4348" (RAPID-GT) on your cell phone.
Spawn Sanchez (dual-sport dirt bike)

While playing the game, quickly press Circle, X, L1, Circle(2), L1, Circle, R1, R2, L2, L1(2). Alternately, call "1-999-633-7263" (OFF-ROAD) on your cell phone.
Spawn Stunt Plane (fixed-wing stunt plane)

While playing the game, quickly press Circle, Right, L1, L2, Left, R1, L1(2), Left(2), X, Triangle.
Spawn Trashmaster (garbage truck)

While playing the game, quickly press Circle, R1, Circle, R1, Left(2), R1, L1, Circle, Right. Alternately, call "1-999-872-433" (TRASHED) on your cell phone.
Skyfall

While playing the game, quickly press L1, L2, R1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right. Alternately, call "1-999-759-3255" (SKY-FALL) on your cell phone. This cheat code spawns you in the air for a skydive free fall. If you hold the Analog-stick, you can glide for a long time. However, it does not allow you to use the parachute. Thus, you will usually die at the end of the free fall. It is possible to survive, but you will have very little health remaining. The best way to survive is to do a direct vertical faceplant. If you can survive the fall, this cheat is very useful for fast traveling around the map.
Drunk mode

While playing the game, quickly press Triangle, Right(2), Left, Right, Square, Circle, Left. Alternately, call "1-999-547867" (LIQUOR) on your cell phone.
Slow-motion mode

While playing the game, quickly press Triangle, Left, Right(2), Square, R2, R1. Alternately, call "1-999-756-966" (SLOW MO) on your cell phone. The code can be entered up to four times to increase its effect. Enter it a fifth time to disable the code.
Change weather

While playing the game, quickly press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Square. Alternately, call "1-999-6253-48-7246" (MAKE IT RAIN) on your cell phone. Each time the code is entered, it rotates through sunny, clear, cloudy, smoggy, overcast, rainy, thundering, clearing, and snowing weather.

Read more: http://www.cheatcc.com/ps4/grandtheftauto5cheatscodes.html#ixzz3OfWP7bRB
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back