Record High Number Of STD Infections In U.S., As Prevention Funding Declines

Who was President four years ago? I forget.

I think this has less to do with prevention funding, and more to do with liberals pushing sexual liberation in all it's iterations.

Who was President four years ago? I forget.

I think this has less to do with prevention funding, and more to do with liberals pushing sexual liberation in all it's iterations.
What is wrong with sexual liberation? Still need to be taught how to have safe sex.

As far as trannies are concerned, I try to understand the mental stress they have suffered through life. We are all just doing the best we can to get through life.
Yes we are, but if you're best friend wants to transition himself into the 5 horned transgender bride of Lucifer, I'd hope you'd tell him the the truth.

What is wrong with sexual liberation? Still need to be taught how to have safe sex.

How many people that catch STD's have no idea how they caught it and how they could have prevented it.

I'm going to say the number is so small to almost be 0.

Yes we are, but if you're best friend wants to transition himself into the 5 horned transgender bride of Lucifer, I'd hope you'd tell him the the truth.

That doesn't sound much worse than being a Catholic priest touching little boys. Let's not get too far off topic here. None of this really has to do with why young people arent practicing safe sex.

Lol... more like “Thanks Tea Bag/ GOP Congress.”

Also, love all the dolts mocking the OP while ignoring the clear correlation it is built on: we cut funding for prevention programs bilgly and STD rates went up. Wow! Magic!

Now, correlation is not causation... but it IS correlation.

Hahaha. Is there nothing that won't be blamed on republicans.

Lack of personal responsibility is fucking amazing.

If you can't afford a condom you shouldn't be fucking.
if you don't know diseases are caused by unsafe sex in 2018 you deserve AIDS

Trump's affairs were a terrible thing. However, the gay and transgender agenda by Obama was popularized it the last several years. If you want HIV, and all the std's to spread quickly, you start promoting this kind of thing.

1.png

Michelle Obama's library tranny

Screen-Shot-2017-10-18-at-10.15.22.jpg
Could you explain how this relates to STD infection rates being through the roof?

How do American Sherdoggers feel now that you know a lot of you guys are getting around with dirty dicks?

Fuck are you even talking about? Must be the syphilis talking. The number of people who caught STDs because they had no idea they exist or that they were engaging in reckless sexual practices is right around 0. And it didn't cost $70 million for me to tell you that.
You're a maniac. Never reproduce. Thanks

That doesn't sound much worse than being a Catholic priest touching little boys. Let's not get too far off topic here. None of this really has to do with why young people arent practicing safe sex.
I agree with you, the Catholic Church deserves whatever criticism they get. Another topic as you say.

Yeah, why are people not practicing safe sex? "Safe sex" (which is still unsafe but safer) is talked about in nearly every public school sex ed class.

So why do people not practice safe sex. We are the society that wants instant gratification, and it feels better not practicing "safe sex."

Could you explain how this relates to STD infection rates being through the roof?
Gays spread the VD/STD's more and faster than any other group. So as I said earlier, the big Obama gay push on society should not be surprising that a few years later we have a societal std problem.

As you see here, gay men account for 94% of new HIV cases among young men.

CDC-HIVYoungMales2011-650px_645_480_75.jpg

For the fourth year in a row, federal health officials report that there has been a sharp increase in sexually transmitted diseases in the U.S. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tallied nearly 2.3 million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis in 2017 — an increase of 200,000 cases over the previous year, and a record high.

"The U.S. continues to have the highest STD rates in the industrialized world," says David Harvey, executive director of the National Coalition of STD Directors, "and it preys on the most vulnerable among us."

Harvey argues the root of the problem is that federal funding to prevent and control sexually transmitted diseases has dropped by roughly 40 percent in the past 15 years, which has choked off state and local programs. He called on Congress to appropriate $70 million immediately to address the crisis.

"Here's a quote for members of the media," Harvey said at the press conference. "Ready? It is time that President Trump and Secretary [of Health and Human Services Alex] Azar declare STDs in America a public health crisis."

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...ections-in-u-s-as-prevention-funding-declines

#maga

Lol at the wording. 'It preys among the most vulnerable.'

STDs don't prey upon anyone. Some people are ignorant and have unprotected sex constantly.

The refusal to place blame where it belongs is one of the most infuriating parts of modern much feelings culture.

Lol at the wording. 'It preys among the most vulnerable.'

STDs don't prey upon anyone. Some people are ignorant and have unprotected sex constantly.

The refusal to place blame where it belongs is one of the most infuriating parts of modern much feelings culture.
Lol

Gays spread the VD/STD's more and faster than any other group. So as I said earlier, the big Obama gay push on society should not be surprising that a few years later we have a societal std problem.

As you see here, gay men account for 94% of new HIV cases among young men.

CDC-HIVYoungMales2011-650px_645_480_75.jpg
A lot of straight people getting STD's from gay people are they?

Also, the diseases mentioned in the OP are chlamydia, syphilis, and gonorrhea.

HIV transmissions rates aren't part of this discussion.

I mean when certain populations grow every year is it that shocking that the problems within those communities grow commensurately?
I was laughing about your reply about std's preying upon the most vulnerable. It's just funny. It was a good response.

Yes.

Down low culture.

Black guys who identify as straight and have multiple girlfriends also fuck other guys on the 'down low.'

Google it.

HIV is an STD, so it's part of the discussion

Back