Record High Number Of STD Infections In U.S., As Prevention Funding Declines

Yeah, you know, we could wait for that to happen.

pigs-might-fly.jpg

In the meantime, we could, like, fund public health.

If people have no self control on spending, sex or anything else, it's always the governments fault these days. It's how people have been programmed to think. No personal responsibility and when the repercussions inevitably show up they feel like life gave them a raw deal.

Last edited:
I thought kids were eating condoms or some shit now

To be fair, my ex gf is probably responsible for about half that.

But for reals, lol at this ass hat wanting $70 million to "address the crisis". I'd like some detail on how giving this tard $70 million is going to keep degenerates from ramming their dirty dicks into hood rats. What does "preys on the most vulnerable" even mean? This seems like about the simplest example of cause and effect I can think of. Please, motherfucker, I dare you to claim poor people don't have "access" to condoms.

It takes some set of balls for people to raw dog randos all over town and then demand money for problems they created to spend on abortions and STD billboards. Everyone knows how babies are made and everyone knows how STDs spread.

STD infection rates among blacks are insane.

In 2015, 42.2% of reported gonorrhea cases with known race and ethnicity occurred among Blacks (excluding cases with missing information on race or ethnicity, and cases whose reported race or ethnicity was Other). The rate of gonorrhea among Blacks in 2015 was 424.9 cases per 100,000 population, which was 9.6 times the rate among Whites (44.2 cases per 100,000 population).

In 2015, the overall rate of reported chlamydia cases among Blacks in the United States was 1,097.6 cases per 100,000 population. The rate among Black women was 5.4 times the rate among White women (1,384.8 and 256.7 cases per 100,000 females, respectively). The rate among Black men was 6.8 times the rate among White men (782.0 and 115.4 cases per 100,000 males, respectively).

In 2015, 37.6% of reported P&S syphilis cases with known race/ethnicity occurred among Blacks (excluding cases with missing information on race or ethnicity, and cases whose reported race or ethnicity was Other). The P&S syphilis rate among Blacks in 2015 was 21.4 cases per 100,000 population, which was 5.2 times the rate among Whites (4.1 cases per 100,000 population). The disparity was higher for Black women (8.8 times the rate among White women) than for Black men (5.1 times the rate among White men).

STD infection rates among blacks are insane.

In 2015, 42.2% of reported gonorrhea cases with known race and ethnicity occurred among Blacks (excluding cases with missing information on race or ethnicity, and cases whose reported race or ethnicity was Other). The rate of gonorrhea among Blacks in 2015 was 424.9 cases per 100,000 population, which was 9.6 times the rate among Whites (44.2 cases per 100,000 population).

In 2015, the overall rate of reported chlamydia cases among Blacks in the United States was 1,097.6 cases per 100,000 population. The rate among Black women was 5.4 times the rate among White women (1,384.8 and 256.7 cases per 100,000 females, respectively). The rate among Black men was 6.8 times the rate among White men (782.0 and 115.4 cases per 100,000 males, respectively).

In 2015, 37.6% of reported P&S syphilis cases with known race/ethnicity occurred among Blacks (excluding cases with missing information on race or ethnicity, and cases whose reported race or ethnicity was Other). The P&S syphilis rate among Blacks in 2015 was 21.4 cases per 100,000 population, which was 5.2 times the rate among Whites (4.1 cases per 100,000 population). The disparity was higher for Black women (8.8 times the rate among White women) than for Black men (5.1 times the rate among White men).

Sooooooo you're saying.... if I want a risky fun adventure I should raw dog random black chicks for maximum thrill and excitement?...

Sign me up homey!

And the InCels rejoiced.
Why did you spell sherdogger as incel? That's weird.

Honestly, with herpes and the clap getting mean, I wouldn't sleep with someone I just met. But I post on sherdog , so the when I finally get laid I'll make a thread

Harvey argues the root of the problem is that federal funding to prevent and control sexually transmitted diseases has dropped by roughly 40 percent in the past 15 years

Thanks Obama
Lol... more like “Thanks Tea Bag/ GOP Congress.”

Also, love all the dolts mocking the OP while ignoring the clear correlation it is built on: we cut funding for prevention programs bilgly and STD rates went up. Wow! Magic!

Now, correlation is not causation... but it IS correlation.

Last edited:
Drugs have a lot to do with this... having sex while high it’s quite awesome, but you do end up doing some crazy shit...

Don't think it's a government issue, or that people suddenly started being promiscuous. I't the combination of stuff like tinder, and social pressure being removed from relationships. It's the same reason more marriages and relationships are failing. It's too easy to find someone else to fuck on a whim, and there's little to no stigma for doing so. And we're not exactly wired for monogamy.

Why did you spell sherdogger as incel? That's weird.

Honestly, with herpes and the clap getting mean, I wouldn't sleep with someone I just met. But I post on sherdog , so the when I finally get laid I'll make a thread
<PandaHi75>

Yeah, you know, we could wait for that to happen.

pigs-might-fly.jpg

In the meantime, we could, like, fund public health.
Instead of asking for government handouts how about these people learn to stop being promiscuous sloots. The government nails everyone out and people wonder why more and more people fail at life.

How much funding will get people to either abstain, or do protected? Its is not like there is laws against sex, you have an active branch of DOJ looking into it. People make their choices. Things go in cycles. When this becomes huge huge problem, people will wake up, and be safer. Until then, let people enjoy themselves.

Or maybe this has to do with the increase in the LGBTQ etc, etc population as it becomes more and more mainstream. We all know what they are up to.

what if what makes me happy is fuckin' around with everyone?... that includes your mom btw...
She was sad at first that you gave her the clap but she perked up after she found out I stole your wallet. I had to act fast, out of all the dudes climbing on moms you were the first sub 1 minute man.

Also, love all the dolts mocking the OP while ignoring the clear correlation it is built on: we cut funding for prevention programs bilgly and STD rates went up. Wow! Magic!
And zero fucks were given because it's not my problem.

She was sad at first that you gave her the clap but she perked up after she found out I stole your wallet. I had to act fast, out of all the dudes climbing on moms you were the first sub 1 minute man.

Sshhhiiat... I got mine. That’s all that matters. I am broke so you can keep that crusty wallet.

Time for people to stop being whores! Find someone that makes you happy and stick with them.
Amazing anyone thinks it's a funding issue.

You sleep around or you don't.

You wear condoms or you don't.

Everyone knows the risks...I have zero sympathy.

There is no stance more anti-pragmatic and immature than the conservative stance on STD's and teen pregnancy.

Moral. Preaching. Is. Not. A. Policy. Solution.

Example:
Side A: Let's take an educational & economic approach that's proven to be effective and can be outlined and implemented in specific terms
Side B: Just tell them to stop having sex!!
Side A: Okay....but how would we go abou...
Side B: OMG TELL THEM STAHP!!!

[ time passes, the issue goes unaddressed, gets worse ]

It's a deflection of addressing the issue - that is all. It's not different than opposing welfare entitlements on the basis of "instead we need to encourage family values!" There is no actual policy proposal underpinning the opposition.

Back