Record High Number Of STD Infections In U.S., As Prevention Funding Declines

It's a waste to spend more money on safe sex education. They already teach safe sex in schools. So the population has the info, they just are refusing to practice what they've been taught.

Then there's the std's, some of which doubling in men the last several years. Which is probably the result of the big gay agenda being pushed and popularized.

I disagree with everything you say 100% of the time. You're never right. Never.

Oh look right wingers sticking with their failed ideology of not funding sexual education and thinking Jesus will stop the kids from fucking.

This shit has never worked yet all evidence shows proper sexual education and the funding that’s attached to it has done wonders in educating he population.

These are the same people who want to ban sex education in high school. They don’t want their sons knowing how to put on a condom properly. So they go raw cause they don’t know shit because their parents are Fucking morons

Lol, why?

Why jump straight to "right wingers"?
Gonna need a source on your last 2 paragraphs.

And why the sons and not the daughters?
This actually sounds like a funding pitch.

There should be consequences for stupid decisions. If that means some morons get STDs then it might be a good life lesson.

Lol, why?

There should be consequences for stupid decisions. If that means some morons get STDs then it might be a good life lesson.

So you’re arguing proper sexual education does not produce a more positive outcome

Lol, why?

So you’re arguing proper sexual education does not produce a more positive outcome

Where did I argue that? There is already plenty of sexual education.

I'm arguing that some people are complete morons that won't get it until they're pissing fire.

Where did I argue that? There is already plenty of sexual education.

I'm arguing that some people are complete morons that won't get it until they're pissing fire.

What group of people didn’t even want sexual education being done by public schools?

What groups didn’t want their taxes going to this?

You clowns still bleating about school age sex ed?
The article was clearly referring to adults and clinics like Planned Parenthood. Did any of you even read the damned thing? It states clearly

Well, we are seeing numbers increase across the board in all populations in America. But like so many issues, though, there are disproportionately impacted communities. So the Southern states have seen an explosion in STD rates. Black and Latino women and young people and men disproportionately bear a higher burden of STDs. Men who have sex with men - the gay community - there is a raging syphilis and gonorrhea epidemic. So there are disproportionate communities impacted, but we're seeing as a bottom line numbers increase across the board.

Well, family planning dollars, some of which go to Planned Parenthood organizations, are a critical funding source for STD screening and treatment services, particularly for women but also for men. But in addition to family planning and Planned Parenthood, there are STD clinics that are run by a lot of public health departments across the country. But because of reduced dollars both at the federal state and local level, many of these clinics have had to close their doors. STD clinics are critically important because of the shame and stigma associated with STDs. It's very hard for people to come forward and talk about these issues.

Nowhere is it mentioned that schools are losing funding, or not teaching sex ed.
This place takes the fucking cake for bovine stupidity at times.

You clowns still bleating about school age sex ed?
The article was clearly referring to adults and clinics like Planned Parenthood. Did any of you even read the damned thing? It states clearly

Nowhere is it mentioned that schools are losing funding, or not teaching sex ed.
This place takes the fucking cake for bovine stupidity at times.

You just call me a clown piss belt?
I did read it. Was really intriguing. I was arguing with someone bout that.

I noticed that everyone skipped over my post about this possibly having to do with migrants/refugees, bunch of cowards

Last edited:
Back