Recommend some cutscene video game movies

I watched Lords of Shadow 2. Just the last half hour but enjoyed it. Darksiders has a religious themed story. Arkham Asylum and Arkham City.

I guess so but man there is so much better programing out there to watch besides game cut scenes. I personally have tried to catch up to a a few game franchises by watching the cut scenes but could never make it more then a few minutes before just saying screw it I'll just buy the game. To each his own though.

As for a suggestion I would say Heavy Rain because its basically a movie anyways.... and the reason why I couldn't get into it much...
I'm with you, but we're true blue gamers. I think that's why he's looking to us.

I thought this was well put together:

Especially since it's not an exactly cut-scene filled game but the video does a good job of turning it into a 'movie', you will have to open it on youtube for the other parts.

Sounds like he's not a gamer, and prefers watching the interactive games as movies (they're just glorified choose your own adventure movies, anyway).

The Walking Dead
The Wolf Among Us
L.A. Noire
Alan Wake
Deadly Premonition

Fahrenheit aka Indigo Prophecy

Yeah, I'm not a gamer. On the rare occasion that I do play, it's usually something on nes or snes. I watched The Last of Us and really loved it. Now I've just been watching video games that play out like a movie and have been enjoying them.

More like 9 hours on a first run, but yeah cutscenes make up about 10 hours worth which is pretty crazy. I still loved the game though. Any reason why you prefer to watch cutscenes instead of playing them though TS?

For some reason I can't play non 2d games, they give me headaches and they make me have motion sickness. It's weird. I could take a gravol pill to avoid it but don't feel like doing that everytime I play.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations. I'll check them out.

Yeah, I'm not a gamer. On the rare occasion that I do play, it's usually something on nes or snes. I watched The Last of Us and really loved it. Now I've just been watching video games that play out like a movie and have been enjoying them.

For some reason I can't play non 2d games, they give me headaches and they make me have motion sickness. It's weird. I could take a gravol pill to avoid it but don't feel like doing that everytime I play.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations. I'll check them out.

I know what you mean, used to happen to me back when games first switched to 3D, made me dizzy and gave me a headache. It still happens to me nowadays, but strangely only with games I don't like. A sure sign of me not liking a game is getting a headache while playing it, lol. It's like my brain is telling me to stop playing that garbage.

two old men fighting

[YT]Ub-6sKfGSmw[/YT]

Command and Conquer cutscenes ftw

Back