Recommend me some shows on Showtime and/or Cinemax

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I get both for the next few months and i have never heard of any of these shows. Any worth watching?

Love me some

Game of Thrones
Black Sails
The Wire
Breaking Bad
Rome
Ozark
Haunting of Hill House

Gonna try Warrior based on the writings of Bruce Lee. Cinemax has been showing a bunch of Bruce Lee movies: Way of the Dragon, Big Boss, Game of Death, Bruce Lee The Legend, Dragon Bruce Lee Story, Birth of the Dragon (shitty).

Sleeper Cell is the best thing they made.

I get both for the next few months and i have never heard of any of these shows. Any worth watching?

Love me some

Game of Thrones
Black Sails
The Wire
Breaking Bad
Rome
Ozark
Haunting of Hill House

Billions

Penny Dreadful is pretty good if you're into fantasy/horror stuff. Homeland used to be good. seconded Billions. Not into Shameless but lots of people liked it so you may check that out. Twin Peaks is a must watch.

Max has Banshee and Warrior just started. First episode was solid.

SHO has Billions, Shameless, Dexter, Weeds

Apparently Warrior is another premium cable show to showcase naked boobs, pussy, buns. One woman seemed to have fake boobs and hairless beaver in old western era USA.

I'll watch Episode 1 for story later.

Billions fucking sucks. One of the most boring shows I've ever watched. Ray Donovan is the bomb. Shameless is great. Nurse Jackie, The Knick, and of course Dexter but you had to have seen that already.

Banshee was pretty good on Cinemax. Good world building, good fight scenes, decent characters, ridiculous premise. There were some hints that it could have been great, but it never quite made it. 8/10

On Showtime - first three seasons of Homeland are amazing. 10/10

Homeland. Dexter if it's still on demand.

I also give a vote to Banshee on cinemaxx. It's not gonna win any Grammy's, but it's never boring for a moment.
Plus lots of hot TnA

A lot of the Showtime shows start out pretty solid and get old after a while. I'm still a sucker for watching them though. Ray Donovan, Homeland, Billions, The Affair, etc. Honestly, I think I like The Affair the most out of them.

One woman seemed to have fake boobs and hairless beaver in old western era USA.

In colonial times it was thought that prostitutes spread veneral diseases through contact with their pubic area, so the women were made "bald" in that area for health reasons. However, their clients did not like that look and business began to suffer. Therefore, pubic wigs, called merkins, were manufactured for the prostitutes. These merkins were made out of beaver pelts. Hence the term beaver.

Homeland is a goat level show (minus s3). Billions - if you like a WoW type of show, you will like it. Ray Donovan has been a solid show also. House of Lies (about 3 or 4 seasons) I thought was funny as fuck. Black Monday started out okay, but I haven't seen the past few eps. Heard good things about The Knick & Penny Dreadful. They should make a 2019 Red Shoe Diaries or Taxi Cab Confessions

In colonial times it was thought that prostitutes spread veneral diseases through contact with their pubic area, so the women were made "bald" in that area for health reasons. However, their clients did not like that look and business began to suffer. Therefore, pubic wigs, called merkins, were manufactured for the prostitutes. These merkins were made out of beaver pelts. Hence the term beaver.
<mma4>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back