Recommend me some Podcasts

SwamiLeoni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking to add some new podcasts to my daily routine.

So far the ones I listen to are:

Joe Rogan
Duncan Trussell
StarTalk
Serial
Common Sense
The Art of Charm
And a few relatively unknown self-help and Buddhist ones

I'm really big into existentialism and metaphysics as well as self-help type of things. I believe it

BBC In Our Time. The episodes that relate to existentialism and metaphysics.

If you like movies, I'd suggest the Slashfilmcast and Screenrant Underground.

If you're into the paranormal at all (which you might be considering your interest in Metaphysics) then I'd suggest the Paracast and Mysterious Universe.

And if you haven't heard it and want to go down a true crime rabbit hole, then check out Serial.

Chael actually has a really good podcast with many interesting guests.

Jim Cornette
Ric Flair
Stone Cold Steve Austin

Cornette has a podcast?

Shit bro I could listen that dude drowning my children

Im listening to the new one right now and its great
He has a free one(Experience) which is usually pretty entertaining and a paid one(Drive Thru) where he answers questions from listeners which is cool if youre interested in rasslin history

http://mlwradio.libsyn.com/

Ricky Gervais
Richard Herring

Both might be for Brits only.

Cornette has a podcast?

Shit bro I could listen that dude drowning my children

Funniest thing I ever heard him say was that the dove on the backside of Baby Doll's blue jeans looked like a "Brontosaurus Rex."

Thanks for the choices so far guys. I was a huge wrestling fan back in the day so I might try those ones out for a change of pace.

If you like movies, I'd suggest the Slashfilmcast and Screenrant Underground.

If you're into the paranormal at all (which you might be considering your interest in Metaphysics) then I'd suggest the Paracast and Mysterious Universe.

And if you haven't heard it and want to go down a true crime rabbit hole, then check out Serial.

I've never heard of any of those movies, but I'll add them to my favorites to check out later on.

My best friend

Im listening to the new one right now and its great
He has a free one(Experience) which is usually pretty entertaining and a paid one(Drive Thru) where he answers questions from listeners which is cool if youre interested in rasslin history

http://mlwradio.libsyn.com/
Cornette is entertaining in shoot interviews, but the co-host on his podcast sucks and lacks any talent.

The rest of MLW Radio is awesome, however, especially the Konnan and Disco Inferno episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hardcore History by Dan Carlin.

I know the name is kind of off putting, but this guy goes DEEP into historical battles, events, and the steps that led up to them. He calls it a podcast, but it's darn near an audiobook that he puts out.

I HIGHLY recommend it.

Hardcore History by Dan Carlin.

I know the name is kind of off putting, but this guy goes DEEP into historical battles, events, and the steps that led up to them. He calls it a podcast, but it's darn near an audiobook that he puts out.

I HIGHLY recommend it.
I liked Hardcore History, but it's more of an e-lecture series than a podcast.

Would be significantly more listenable if it was a one hour format inclusive of some discussion with a suitable co-host.

Shameless Self-Promotion:

This week I officially launched my podcast "The Knowledge Spot", which aims at interviewing high-level performers and professionals throughout multiple disciplines in order to extract the strategies,mindsets, and routines that have led to each of their individual success.

1. Duane "Bang" Ludwig, you know who he is! --> Listen here

2. Gerda Frieberg, Holocaust Survivor and Self-Made Millionaire ---> listen here

3. Nick Ruffini, Professional Drummer, Podcast Hosts, and Multifaceted Entrepreneur --> listen here

4. Ryan Magin, Men's Fashion and Health expert, good friend and training partner of Eliot Hulse ---> Listen here

Cornette is entertaining in shoot interviews, but the co-host on his podcast sucks and lacks any talent.

The rest of MLW Radio is awesome, however, especially the Konnan and Disco Inferno episodes.

Yea I hate Alice that bitch is annoying as shit sometimes
Its worth putting up with her just to get to hear the interactions between Corny and Kenny Bolin though

Anybody that tries Cornettes podcast scroll through the past episodes and listen to the ones with Starmaker Kenny Bolin as the guest that shit is "lose your breath from laughing so hard" hilarious

Back