recommend me some gyms in thailand to train at or review

Freddy-1234

White Belt
Reaction score
im going back to thailand soon and will be reviewing some gyms for my blog

any requests?

also any gyms that you KNOW are good and recommend I train at?

True bee
legacy
chay yai
lanna
or any in the north east would be nice

im going back to thailand soon and will be reviewing some gyms for my blog

any requests?

also any gyms that you KNOW are good and recommend I train at?

I can tell you one that hasnt been reviewed yet and will make your post the most viewed ....at least amongst the hard core fans.

Its Poptheeratham Gym. Newly opened by none other than ...............Samart Payakaroon.

If you have to ask who he his then u need a smack in the mouth. Imagine if Michael Jordan (without the shitty acting/singing career) opened a basketball school.

If thats not enough i've heard his partner is Sangtennoi.

Its in Bangkok by the way.

I can tell you one that hasnt been reviewed yet and will make your post the most viewed ....at least amongst the hard core fans.

Its Poptheeratham Gym. Newly opened by none other than ...............Samart Payakaroon.

If you have to ask who he his then u need a smack in the mouth. Imagine if Michael Jordan (without the shitty acting/singing career) opened a basketball school.

If thats not enough i've heard his partner is Sangtennoi.

Its in Bangkok by the way.

so your saying samarts acting and singing career wasn't shitty
than it was at least cheesy
also if sangtiennoi and samart opend school then more info is needed asap

so your saying samarts acting and singing career wasn't shitty
than it was at least cheesy
also if sangtiennoi and samart opend school then more info is needed asap

No it wasnt.
He's put out 6-7 albums and been in 20+ movies. Hardly the hallmark of a 'shitty' career. He even won a award for one.
Of course to you (raised on such classic artists like Larry the Cable Guy and Martin Lawrence) it might come across as cheesy but it was meant for a home audience.

Make no mistake, Samart is'nt doing this to get on the 'Farang Mooey Tai' gravy train. He has a lot of money and can make more anytime he wants.
I think he just wants to be around MT on a more personal level.

I heard it's a pretty expensive gym to live and train at. I'll try and dig up where I found the prices and post them up after work.

No it wasnt.
He's put out 6-7 albums and been in 20+ movies. Hardly the hallmark of a 'shitty' career. He even won a award for one.
Of course to you (raised on such classic artists like Larry the Cable Guy and Martin Lawrence) it might come across as cheesy but it was meant for a home audience.

Make no mistake, Samart is'nt doing this to get on the 'Farang Mooey Tai' gravy train. He has a lot of money and can make more anytime he wants.
I think he just wants to be around MT on a more personal level.

so if hes not doing it to make money then is everything at the gym free?
and how do you know he has a alot of money maybe he gambled it all away

I heard it's a pretty expensive gym to live and train at. I'll try and dig up where I found the prices and post them up after work.

Those are the daily prices and include accommodation/food and training. Compare it with other gyms in Phuket with 20'000 stay+10'000 train+6000 worth of food at 100bht a meal and its only a couple of hundred dollars more ....all this to train with the greatest ever.

:icon_twis

so if hes not doing it to make money then is everything at the gym free?
and how do you know he has a alot of money maybe he gambled it all away

why the fuck would he do it for free ? you would get every Tom , Dick (you) and Harry crowding up the place. This way you get rid of the weekend beer warriors (or at least make 'em pay).
His main focus seems to be bringing up kids. Giving them the same chance he got from his original teacher (payakaroon...i think) and later from master Yodthong.
The foreigners subsidise the kids. Also his wife runs the business side of things. She wont just let him do shit for free just to prove to an idiot like you that they're still OK.
My source is someone who's really good friends with him. Word for word....'he's got a shit load of money' and no he's not broke. If he did ever need any money he has standing offers for movies/tv shows. He can do any number of seminars anywhere.
The man is a living legend in Thailand (and most anywhere where there is MT).

Back