Recommend me some good novels

$uperman

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I almost finished reading The Godfather and I enjoy reading it.

What are some other good and fun novels?

Because I also want to be buy and read other novels.

I almost finished reading The Godfather and I enjoy reading it.

What are some other good and fun novels?

Because I also want to be buy and read other novels.

Oh my.

"Peace" by Gene Wolfe....

But then you have to read all of the theories on what's going on.

I enjoyed the first two Jason Bourne books by Robert Ludlum.

Fight Club was cool.

The Jack Reacher novels are a fun afternoon read. One Shot is what they based the Tom Cruise film on.

The Jack Reacher novels are a fun afternoon read. One Shot is what they based the Tom Cruise film on.

Jack Reacher novels look interesting.

I have seen the Tom Cruise movie and I liked it.

Read the two novels 1984 and Brave New World. Well, actually they're owners manuals but so well done

If you want proof that there were people that knew what the NSA was doing before Snowden, read "Digital Fortress" by Dan Brown. He doesn't push that book because there is an obvious typo in it, I think.. And the NSA people he acknowledges helping him with the book probably appreciate him not pushing it. Read that book.

Anything by Kurt Vonnegut. Especially Cat's Cradle and Slaughterhouse Five.

The Vegetarian by Han Kang if you want something trippy and weird.

The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brian if you want a visceral story about the Vietnam War.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edward Bunker's books are damn good reads. Animal Factory, Dog Eat dog, No Beast So Fierce and Little Boy Blue.

If you've never read Bukowski I suggest you change that asap and start with Ham On Rye, Factotum or Post Office.

Well, my favorite novel is A Prayer For Owen Meany, but it's nothing like The Godfather.

Back