Recommend me an ear guard.

Customguards.com: Gladiator Pro <--for custom mouthguards.

Nothing worse than having to roll with someone who wears a hard plastic cliff keen and scrapes your face with it. So i would definately go with the brute shockwave. So soft and comfy...and they come in many cute colors! -_o

It is the best headgear i have ever worn and you can hear your coach when he yells instructions at you

i love the Brute Shockwave Wrestling Earguard -- i have both the Brute Shockwave and the CK Tornado ( - Cliff Keen Twister Headgear - ) and i find the Shockwave is far more friendly for your partners (soft), also the Shockwave has a very slim profile so its not as bulky and doesn't get in they way as much as the Tornado... and to the comment someone made about smell... i throw my Shockwave headgear in the laundry and hang dry it once or twice a week and im pretty sure they don't smell...

I got this the other day, tried it for the first time, and it came right off. I am sure I did not put it on right. I saw someone else posted had the same problem, but I can not find that thread again.

Anyone use this that initially had same problem? Also, Is there a picture of someone with this ear guard on? All I keep on finding is just a pic of the head gear itself. Thanks

Brute Shockwave we have 10 of em at our club

Brute Shockwave

I am pretty sure I put it on correctly last night. As I was rolling and getting sweatier, it kept coming off, and eventually, did not really hold anymore, once I was drenched, and the head guard too.

No one seems to have any problems? Tighten it up a bit?

You're not a long haired skater boy are you?

Most of our guys have either shaved heads or short hair - if that has any relevance i dont know

No one seems to have any problems? Tighten it up a bit?

You're not a long haired skater boy are you?

Most of our guys have either shaved heads or short hair - if that has any relevance i dont know

Tight as I could around my crown. Had someone else tighten it for me. Everything is tight, and is going through that annoying loop that they have to keep the headgear straps in line. I have average hair, its not short, its not long.

But even if the hair was the case, why would the velcro grip get weaker as it got wetter with sweat?

What other ideas are out there? Thanks

Back