Recommend me a Japanese anime on Netflix that is a stand alone movie

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Recommend me a Japanese anime on Netflix that is a stand alone movie and not a series. If it is a trilogy that is fine. It is just that a lot of the anime netflix has is a series like on TV. I prefer science fiction themes please.

I know you said movie, but your thread title reminded me of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, so that.

I don't know if these are on netflix, but if they are watch them:

Ghost In The Shell

Ghost In The Shell: Innocence

Akira

Princess Mononoke

Spirited Away

Metropolis

Paprika

Tokyo Godfathers

Perfect Blue

Angel's Egg

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

Redline

Wolf Children

Secret World Of Arrietty

Howl's Moving Castle

Castle In The Sky

Macross Plus (Although I prefer the OVA 4 episode version over the shortened movie, due to more content and Bryan Cranston)

Steamboy

Evangelion Rebuilds

Isn't that one Dead Space animated movie on Netflix? I know it probably isn't Japanese, but still.

Isn't that one Dead Space animated movie on Netflix? I know it probably isn't Japanese, but still.

Would not waste my time with it. Or any video game animated film (besides street fighter) for that matter.

idk if it's on netflix...

Sword_of_the_Stranger_poster.jpg

Sword of the Stranger

I don't know if these are on netflix, but if they are watch them:

Ghost In The Shell

Ghost In The Shell: Innocence

Akira

Princess Mononoke

Spirited Away

Metropolis

Paprika

Tokyo Godfathers

Perfect Blue

Angel's Egg

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

Redline

Wolf Children

Secret World Of Arrietty

Howl's Moving Castle

Castle In The Sky

Macross Plus (Although I prefer the OVA 4 episode version over the shortened movie, due to more content and Bryan Cranston)

Steamboy

Evangelion Rebuilds

Are all these just one single movie or part of a trilogy or are they just cartoon series with many episodes to watch?

Are all these just one single movie or part of a trilogy or are they just cartoon series with many episodes to watch?

All one single film. The only one film that has a sequel is Ghost In The Shell.

Also, Cowboy bebop the movie. But to be able to understand it you have to watch the series. Which is well worth it, seeing as it's the GOAT.

Back